Pw - 256
    Cw - 255

1 lb down!
  • edean8085
    Options
    Elizabeth from Kansas City, Missouri!

PW: 192
    CW: 190.2

I let myelf slip a little over the weeknd but I am back on track now. I could of lost more but just glad I didnt gain much! :) Great job everyone!
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    PW 184.2
    CW 184.2

Weird that its exactly the same. Worked my butt off too. Im kicking booty next week ;-)

I live near Aurora IL :-)

I love the outlet malls in Aurora. :-) Just a small plateau - you'll work through it!
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Alicia

PW 302.5
    CW 298.6
  • misprintedlies17
    misprintedlies17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Christina from Indiana
    SW: 120.4
    CW: 120.8

Ugh! I really worked hard this week, and was bummed out that I saw a gain of 0.4 lbs. I cut down a lot of of my liquid calories (my goal), and did not replace it with anything else. Hoping for a better week next week. I know I can do this!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Christina, you can do it!!
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Katie from Ohio
    Pw 165
    Cw 165
    (stupid period)

Saw some good numbers. Keep at it.
  • whiskeyhut
    whiskeyhut Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Tami
    Previous Weight (PW): 151
    Current Weight (CW): 154

I have no idea why, I posted yesterday I don't know why I went up...I'm frustrated, angry, mad you name it but please don't think I tried. The one thing that did help is when I watched the biggest loser last night and a lot of the contestants lost 2 lbs. Not a huge amount so we all have our big weeks and small weeks.

Here's to next week being a huge week for me!

PS, I'm in Ontario Canada
  • RHeger
    RHeger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I totally should have waited to weigh in after lunch. I dropped 3lbs from this morning. I love how weight fluctuates throughout the day :)
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Tami

I have no idea why, I posted yesterday I don't know why I went up...I'm frustrated, angry, mad you name it but please don't think I tried. The one thing that did help is when I watched the biggest loser last night and a lot of the contestants lost 2 lbs. Not a huge amount so we all have our big weeks and small weeks.

Who knows? Bodies work in weird ways sometimes. I snuck a peek last week and much to my dismay, despite doing everything right (no cheating, counting every calorie, working out almost every day), I went up a pound. Then when I weighed in today I was down 3 pounds! I think your body is always fluctuating, especially for women. Keep working through!
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm [still trying to figure this posting thing out :)
    Tami, don't beat yourself up, like someone else here said "we have good weeks and bad weeks", just keep trying.
    Next week you will see great results
  • rockadoo
    Options
    Nikki
    Hastings , Michigan
    Cw 257
    Pw 260

Congats to Everyone
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is for Sarah from Illinois
    PW: 227.4
    CW: 222.6
    I do not know if she knows how to do this, she posted it as a status update.
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Alicia

PW 302.5
    CW 298.6

CONGRATULATIONS ALICIA!!!!!!!! You rocked this week!!!! Say goodbye to the 300s!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Christina from Indiana
    SW: 120.4
    CW: 120.8

Ugh! I really worked hard this week, and was bummed out that I saw a gain of 0.4 lbs. I cut down a lot of of my liquid calories (my goal), and did not replace it with anything else. Hoping for a better week next week. I know I can do this!

Christina, you can absolutely do this!!! Stay positive. Its the week 2 hump! Next week will do better, your body is adjusting to your changes!!! :smile: We are all here supporting you. Congratulations on logging, and you may stand on the scale tomorrow, and be down a couple pounds! Just keep doing what you're doing!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Tami

YAY Ontario!! :smile: Don't fret about this weeks weigh in, you will rock next week! We have all had our bad weeks and we have all had our amazing weeks :smile: Keep on working hard!! We are all here for you!!!!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    This is for Sarah from Illinois
    PW: 227.4
    CW: 222.6
    I do not know if she knows how to do this, she posted it as a status update.

Thanks Wendy :)
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Renae from Michigan
    PW 228
    CW 228

Renae,

Your PW is actually 230.2!! So you had a loss this week!! Celebrate!!! :):drinker:
  • Hyder1
    Hyder1 Posts: 30
    Options
    Oops! Thanks Pam!
  • whiskeyhut
    whiskeyhut Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Are there no week two challenges for Team Jullian?