hello out there

Options
Hi I'm Sue I'm from Halifax and I have a lot to lose(7/8 st) any help welcomed.

Replies

• seximammi
    seximammi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi hows u/? ive gt some weight to lose aswell bout (4/5 st ) add me if u want xx
  • Stuart5646
    Stuart5646 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Stuart from Huddersfield here, 8 stone to loose here to get to my ideal weight
  • liannewightman
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lianne, from Wakefield and I want to lose about 6 stones.....a lot huh!! I have never been this determined, I usually do half assed diets but not any more!!!
  • AngelicGemma
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Gemma, I'm 27 and looking to lose 44 pounds in total. I'm from Wakefield.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Hi all, bit quiet in here!
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    Hi, I'm Frankii from York (I know it's not West Yorks but they didn't have a North Yorks group!)

I've got about 2 stone to lose to get to my ideal weight :) feel free to add me xx
  • NattieJoan
    Options
    Hi, I'm Natalie and I'm from Keighley (:
  • CookyBell
    Options
    Hi there; Dave from Leeds here! Mmmmm this group seems a bit quiet can we not kick it up a notch?

Anyhoo let;s see how we go...

I'm 47 and having dropped from 250 lbs to between 195 - 200 lbs over 2 years I'm now looking to turn the wobbly bits into something a bit more solid; whilst my goal isn't to really lose any more weight but to gain hey were all Yorkies together!

Feel free to add me and lets see if we cant get (and stay) motivated together! All the best for 2013
  • NattieJoan
    Options
    Oh I agree it does seem really dead D:

Anyhow congrats on how much you've lost so far! I've got 52 lb to lose and it sounds such a lot D:
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Far far too quiet! Well done on the loss Dave :)