SURVIVOR - WEEK 2 RESULTS

Options
Survivor Contestants...here is the current chart

*Jlc1974 is going to post a new set of rules for this game so stay tuned. If you did NOT make the 1lb weight goal this week...YOU ARE NOT ELIMINATED. She will post the rules today...

I'm still waiting for some weigh-in results...

SurvivorWeek2a_zps89edd296.jpg
SurvivorWeek2b_zpsb800b3bb.jpg

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    It means we might have two islands one for exiles who will be given the chance to come back to the island:) waiting for the new rules anxiously:)
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    haha I love this
  • purpleangelst1
    purpleangelst1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job dellmach!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I think I forgot to join this is it too late for me? I lost 1 pound week one and 4 pounds this week. If it is too late that is ok just let me know.
    Thanks!! Good job everyone!
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job on the charts Dellmech! And I love the exile Island idea, after all this should be fun and motivating :)
  • healthyheartRN
    Options
    I'm confused, I joined this l lb. a week group, and posted my loss, but I'm not listed......? And I did lose over the 1#. Guess I don't understand this "Survivor part"! Are we now being separated into teams? I don't like the way this looks or makes people feel like they failed if they didn't hit the 1# mark, it seemed like we had a really awesome, supportive group of people. Can someone please explain this to me, I don't like the way this makes me feel.
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm confused, I joined this l lb. a week group, and posted my loss, but I'm not listed......? And I did lose over the 1#. Guess I don't understand this "Survivor part"! Are we now being separated into teams? I don't like the way this looks or makes people feel like they failed if they didn't hit the 1# mark, it seemed like we had a really awesome, supportive group of people. Can someone please explain this to me, I don't like the way this makes me feel.
    This is a separate challenge that some of us chose to do for added motivation. If it is not something you like then you could just ignore the "survivor" discussions and enjoy the support in the other postings.
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    motherofbride - Since this is the first week...I can add you. I will be updating the charts hopefully tomorrow and you should see your name on Fitness Island

healthyheartR - TLL09 said it perfectly. This is an additional (suppose to be fun) challenge to keep people in the group interested.

Jlc1974 and I are working together for 2 things:
    1) We report the weekly weight loss/gain (along with the historical #'s) for those who want to participate. (optional)
    2) The "Survivor" game. Awhile back we put a post out there for all those who wanted to sign-up for this game. It isn't our intention to make people feel bad but to just offer another FUN challenge to draw interest. (optional)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    RULES FOR SURVIVOR CHALLENGE

Yes, there are 2 ISLANDS!!!! FITNESS ISLAND and EXILE ISLAND

FITNESS ISLAND
    You stay on FITNESS ISLAND every week if you have lost 1 pound or more. You are basically safe from elimination until next week's weigh in!

EXILE ISLAND
    The first time you don't make the 1 pound a week goal you are sent to EXILE ISLAND!!!! NOT ELIMINATED.... YET.....
    You have to EARN your spot back on to FITNESS ISLAND! You do this by losing 1 pound or more a week for the NEXT 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!!! If you fail to reach 1 pound goal- The tribe has spoken and you are ELIMINATED!!! Once you lose 1 pound, 3 weeks in a row, you are back on FITNESS ISLAND!

You can only be sent to EXILE ISLAND and earn your way back TWICE! If you fail to make weight the 3rd time, you will be eliminated!

IMMUNITY----

You can win IMMUNITY for next week's weigh in 2 different ways!!!

1) Each week I will put remaining Survivors names (both islands) in a hat and draw 1 name! I will then private message you that YOU HAVE FOUND THE IMMUNITY IDOL!!! You have the option to keep it or give it to a friend in need!!!! I'm planning to do this on Wed or Thurs and you have until Sunday night to tell me if you are keeping it or giving it to a friend. :flowerforyou:

2) The 2nd IMMUNITY idol is for EXILE ISLAND ONLY people! You will have to EARN this idol by winning a challenge!!! Dellmech and I will be creating these challenges and announcing them weekly! The winner, gets IMMUNITY from THAT WEEK'S WEIGH IN!!! 1 week and ONLY 1 week and THE WEEK THEY WIN THE CHALLENGE!!!

Once we are down to just 3 players, we ALL will then VOTE for our lone SURVIVOR! Details on that to come at a later date.....

So these are the rules/guidelines and our PRODUCER, Jeff Probst, AKA DELLMECH and CO-PRODUCER JLC1974 can make modifications as needed at any time. While you will NOT be winning a million dollars, you will be winning something MUCH MORE VALUABLE!!!! BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!

I hope you all like the sounds of our SURVIVOR CHALLENGE! I want to stress this is just a GAME and meant to motivate us and challenge us! Something to add fun and interest to our weight loss journey! Not intended to beat anyone down or make them feel bad!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    I forgot to say that while I will be listed on the ISLANDS, I am NOT A CONTESTANT! I can't win immunity. I can't win the game. I'm only trying to keep myself challenged.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! YOU AND DELL HAVE DONE AN AWESOME JOB!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SET THIS UP!!!!! :happy: :love:
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am missing from all the lists (and I posted in both threads) - is this something different from the 1 pound a week threads? Thanks!
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lol. Love the chart! I've been exiled though!!!!!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    I am missing from all the lists (and I posted in both threads) - is this something different from the 1 pound a week threads? Thanks!

Yes, this is different than the 1 pound a week challenge although this is an OPTIONAL game "with in" the 1 pound a week challenge..... We just thought it would be fun to add this in but again, COMPLETELY OPTIONAL and you needed to sign up to play.... (see very first post). Although we changed some of the rules since the very first post... Just to make it more interesting and exciting!

The 1 pound a week challenge will be updated VERY SOON! DELLMECH has his AWESOME charts caught up but we want to give everyone a chance to post their weigh ins... Lots of people weigh in today and we have lots of time zones.

The chart he post is ONLY the people who signed up for the SURVIVOR CHALLENGE. It's not everyone......

Hope this helps clear up the confusion. :smile:
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info...can you add me? My weight loss this week was 1 pound exactly. (192.8 down to 191.8)
    Last week I lost 3.2 pounds
    Total for 2013 = 4.2 pounds

:)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    Thanks for the info...can you add me? My weight loss this week was 1 pound exactly. (192.8 down to 191.8)
    Last week I lost 3.2 pounds
    Total for 2013 = 4.2 pounds

:)

Yep! You are added! :smile:
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    RULES FOR SURVIVOR CHALLENGE

Yes, there are 2 ISLANDS!!!! FITNESS ISLAND and EXILE ISLAND

FITNESS ISLAND
    You stay on FITNESS ISLAND every week if you have lost 1 pound or more. You are basically safe from elimination until next week's weigh in!

EXILE ISLAND
    The first time you don't make the 1 pound a week goal you are sent to EXILE ISLAND!!!! NOT ELIMINATED.... YET.....
    You have to EARN your spot back on to FITNESS ISLAND! You do this by losing 1 pound or more a week for the NEXT 3 WEEKS IN A ROW!!! If you fail to reach 1 pound goal- The tribe has spoken and you are ELIMINATED!!! Once you lose 1 pound, 3 weeks in a row, you are back on FITNESS ISLAND!

You can only be sent to EXILE ISLAND and earn your way back TWICE! If you fail to make weight the 3rd time, you will be eliminated!

IMMUNITY----

You can win IMMUNITY for next week's weigh in 2 different ways!!!

1) Each week I will put remaining Survivors names (both islands) in a hat and draw 1 name! I will then private message you that YOU HAVE FOUND THE IMMUNITY IDOL!!! You have the option to keep it or give it to a friend in need!!!! I'm planning to do this on Wed or Thurs and you have until Sunday night to tell me if you are keeping it or giving it to a friend. :flowerforyou:

2) The 2nd IMMUNITY idol is for EXILE ISLAND ONLY people! You will have to EARN this idol by winning a challenge!!! Dellmech and I will be creating these challenges and announcing them weekly! The winner, gets IMMUNITY from THAT WEEK'S WEIGH IN!!! 1 week and ONLY 1 week and THE WEEK THEY WIN THE CHALLENGE!!!

Once we are down to just 3 players, we ALL will then VOTE for our lone SURVIVOR! Details on that to come at a later date.....

So these are the rules/guidelines and our PRODUCER, Jeff Probst, AKA DELLMECH and CO-PRODUCER JLC1974 can make modifications as needed at any time. While you will NOT be winning a million dollars, you will be winning something MUCH MORE VALUABLE!!!! BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!

I hope you all like the sounds of our SURVIVOR CHALLENGE! I want to stress this is just a GAME and meant to motivate us and challenge us! Something to add fun and interest to our weight loss journey! Not intended to beat anyone down or make them feel bad!

Very interesting! You see I am already motivated and started running to lose my one pound next week. For me this is the ultimate goal of this challenge. Thanks for putting the efforts producers:)
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Sounding very interesting..it is definitely keeping me motivated!! Great job!! So glad to be a part of this challenge...:)
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hahaha this is awesome!!!! you guys are amazing!!