Introduce Yourself

Options
Hello Everyone,

Lets get to introducing yourself.
I am a 20 year old female with a goal of losing 18 pounds in these 45 days. I know that's a lot but I have the motivation. Everyone else LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU!! (:

Replies

• ahansohn
    Options
    21 year old. My goal is to lose 15 pounds in the 45 days! I have a great feeling about it. in 45 days i will be leaving vegas SO 40 days is my actual goal time frame. =]
  • pummzie
    pummzie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm 35 and want to lose 18 pounds of FAT in these 45 days too. one day at a time!
  • kisl003
    Options
    Hi, I am 39 and i would like to lose 10 pounds in 45 days.
  • krickan03
    krickan03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am Kristin, a 26 year old physical therapist living in Iowa (where it is PLENTY cold these days). I am going to set a goal of 10 pounds over the next 45 days. I know this is a little low, but I am going to be on vacation for 1.5 weeks and want to make an attainable goal!
  • SonaliShukla
    SonaliShukla Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello Everybody,

I am Sonali,31 yrs,a marketing IT professional from Bangalore,India.I have lost 12 pounds in last 1.5 months and I am looking forward to lose the next 12 pounds in another 45 days,would be off for 1 week on vacation as well:-).Feel free to add me as your pal in this fitness journey!
  • higgi7
    higgi7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I said it to myself, now I'll say it to all of you - I'm hoping to lose 15-20 pounds in that time period. 46YO busy Mom of 3 with full time job. Spring usually inspires me so I'm hoping to stick with it. I'm also seeking the health benefits that come with being at an ideal body weight!