Shakes in Clubs

Options
How can you count the calories you get at a herbalife club? I looked up the name of it on here but the calories seem to low or high.

Replies

• gkc14
    gkc14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi!
    new to the herbalife and to the herbalife group, so forgive me if I am not answering what you are asking... first of all, dont know what an herbalife club is, but you can enter any food on your own, it does not have to be in the data base. You can create your own 'favorite' and put in the nutritional value yourself. So if what is in the database is not correct, you can enter the values based on what is in the ingredients or google the shake you are getting for the nutritional value. hope that helps.
  • jennifergarceau
    jennifergarceau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The club I am referring to is where you can go and they make shakes for you.
  • Marne53
    Marne53 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    The club I am referring to is where you can go and they make shakes for you.

I'm not sure what you had, but I did make shakes at the club I go to there is so little of each thing add that is really isn't much. I would put in the main things like the Formula 1 and the PDM. If you feel you need to be exact ask at your club.
    Marne
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer. An Herbalife Formula 1 shake with nothing added but water and ice is 90 calories. At the club, they may add protein bar, flavored syrup or fruit. Do you know what they added to your shake? Next time, just ask. They should know how many calories each of the shakes have.

Brittany
  • maryrajes
    Options
    I am a coach at a club. At least in our club, we don't have complete nutritional facts for each shake. Our guests enter them into MFP app as we're making them.

I do think it's valuable that you enter every ingredient no matter the amount because it all adds up at the end of day. Plus depending on what you're watching other than the basics (calories, protein, fiber and water), then you want to ensure that you are on track. I am diabetic so I like to keep my carbs at a certain level so it's important to me that I track the fruit in the shake even if it is just 3 strawberries. If you're someone that has difficulty reaching your daily fiber, then any help from those blueberries, strawberries, etc are of significance to you. I think you get my gist :)

In general, I have found that you should enter your meal ingredients, including shakes, individually as we each may use different amounts when we make our shakes at home. I too have noticed that if I enter Reese's Shake, for example, that it's too high carbs - and that's because someone used Jiffy Peanut Butter and I use powdered peanut butter.

As someone mentioned below, you can create your own entries(favorites), which I didn't know so I'm going to dabble in that now!

Hope that was helpful information.
  • Silly_Otter
    Options
    Hi Jennifer. An Herbalife Formula 1 shake with nothing added but water and ice is 90 calories. At the club, they may add protein bar, flavored syrup or fruit. Do you know what they added to your shake? Next time, just ask. They should know how many calories each of the shakes have.

Brittany

They could also add extra protein powder.