The pants that motivate me are....

Options
magicherry
magicherry Posts: 81 Member
...so old I do not have a digital photo of me wearing them. I wore them before digital cameras.

What pants motivate you?

Replies

• RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I bought a nice pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans at a consignment store early last year. No pics exist with me wearing them but I'll see if I can get a snap of them by themself. And maybe a shot of me with them on when I fit into them again. :-)
  • moostrodamus
    Options
    Probably wouldn't have slept if i didnt figure this out...so my dream jeans:

dream_jean.jpg
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The ones I havent' bought yet - that make my butt look fab.... the ones that don't squeeze me in the wrong places, the ones that are a smaller size than I've bought in years. :)
  • jordibabordi
    Options
    I have a cute pair of jeans that I believe are a size 9 and I currently wear a 12 the biggest I have EVER BEEN!.. I bought these super cute 9s and wore them a few times and then that was no more... my goals is to wear them again I will try and get a pic of them. I was going through clothes to donate old or too small items. My fiance knowing how dissapointed I have been with myself for my weight gain in the last two years encouraged me to keep them and hang them in the closet where I would see them and remember what I was working toward.
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have like 80% of my clothes that are waiting for me to wear them again... Most of the pants I wear right now don't even have buttons on them. =/
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't own any yet, but I'd love to be able to wear some skinny jeans tucked into boots and know I look good!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My old pair of super wide leg "skater" pants I got over a decade ago as a gift. I know they're wearable again, damn my waist!
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    Jesus, I have a closet full...mostly size 9~ish. What a day it will be when I can get back into those *****es! Yes!!
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would love to get back into all of the size 6 that are just taking up space in my closet. This day will be here soon!! I just know it.:wink:
  • Vienn
    Vienn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't have the "pants" yet...BUT, I'm dying for a pair of Miss Me's, however, I won't spend the money on them until I reach my
    goal, I do however, have a totally awesome motorcycle jacket that I am dying to fit into by motorcycle season!! I won it last fall
    and even though I could exchange it for a larger size, I decided not too :)....I leave it hanging in my kitchen for inspiration!
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    I do the same with my fave pair of jeans. They are hanging in front of my treadmill.
  • magicherry
    Options
    My old pair of super wide leg "skater" pants I got over a decade ago as a gift. I know they're wearable again, damn my waist!

Super wide skater pants? <shudder> I hope you can fit in them, but please don't wear them out in public.

A public service message brought to you by the people who used to be cool skaters and realize that middle age does not look good in skater clothes. *unless you're part of the Bones Brigade
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    ... have not been purchased yet. All of my current pants are kinda loose.
  • magicherry
    Options
    Bumblebums - a web name born for this forum. Bums needs pants.
  • moostrodamus
    Options

Speaking of bums...when i was young i used to tease my Dad about having no butt...."just wait" he said smiling.

Years later before he passed away I said " Dad...i have no *kitten*..."

He said" Yes...I know"

My butt,,,like my Dad's resides where my stomach now is...a weird migration that has affected most men in my immediate family.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

Darn, and here I was thinking I would change it to Mumblegums! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I haven't laid eyes on the pants that are motivating me yet. I plan to buy the most skinny, high-waisted, or low-rise, expensive, brand new off the rack brought in fresh from the back "Just in for next season and full priced" jeans that I can when I get to my goal. Hopefully the high price tag and love for them will help keep me at goal weight.