Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What part of San Antonio

gbellsatx
gbellsatx Posts: 37 Member
Wanted to see what part of San Antonio everyone is from. I am from Cibolo/Schertz area anyone else is this area? Hope everyone is doing well today! Go get your work out on!!

Replies

• SE side by Calaveras Lake
  • tgibbons1935
    tgibbons1935 Posts: 85 Member
    I live in New Braunfels and work in SA. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • joshkilborn
    joshkilborn Posts: 46 Member
    I live about 2 miles from USAA on the NW side. I work in Devine though.
  • gbellsatx
    Everybody pretty much lives on opposites sides of the city. That’s all good. Its still nice to know where people are at who are working on similar goals! I have already added two of you and now going to add tgibbons!! Cool! Hope I can help motivate, encourage you during your journey. You don’t have to do it alone!!
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Pearl Brewery area.
    Any of you guys are free to add me.
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    I live on the west side, over by Sea World.
  • IdaMarie78
    IdaMarie78 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi all.. I am over by 90 & 1604 near Medina Base. Work over by North Star Mall:happy: Please feel free to add me.
  • AnnInTexas
    AnnInTexas Posts: 75 Member
    North - Northeast side... by the airport.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    I am close to Seaworld!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    China Grove!
  • gbellsatx
    Feel free to add me!!
  • Helotes here
  • llamanoir
    llamanoir Posts: 16 Member
    Woodlawn Lake/Deco District area
  • Sea World
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    I'm on the NE side - not too far from the Rolling Oaks mall.
  • amberkkelley
    amberkkelley Posts: 6 Member
    Southeast side
  • I live in 5 Points which is north of downtown, near SAC/San Pedro Park. Would love some new friends, so add me =)
    I'm an undergrad at OLLU for Social Work, trying to visit every dog park in town to get out of the house and let my dog have some fun.
  • myvgurl
    myvgurl Posts: 31
    I'm near the airport area (281/Nakoma). If anyone would want to go trail running, I go to Lady Bird Johnson park (Nacogdoches/Thousand Oaks area), Frederich Wilderness park (UTSA area), Ingram Park Trailhead (Ingram and 410) plus Hardberger park (Blanco/Wurzbach Pkwy). I'm always down for a good run!! I also do obstacle course races so outdoor training is fun as well. Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm always looking for workout partners. :flowerforyou:
  • I'm in the Sea World area too! LOL don't ask me what the area is called I just moved here on the 1st.
  • gbellsatx
    Sara welcome to San Antonio!! where are you coming from ?