Introduce yourself

Options
Welcome everyone! Introduce yourself, invite your friends, share stories/tips/recipes, and just say hi. :smile:

Replies

• GypsyLove11
    Options
    Hey! I'm Emanuela,
    I am on my journey to lose 25 lbs! I have been struggling all my life with my weight and I am DONE!
    Good luck everyone! We can do this! Together!

Buona Sera!
  • firefightmc
    firefightmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hello im David, lookin to loose 77lbs... hows everyone doing? ciao
  • bella_ragazzaxo
    bella_ragazzaxo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Jessica,
    I am trying to lose 30lbs before September. Does anyone have any tips on what they've been doing to lose weight?
    Best of luck to you all!
    Ciao
  • firefightmc
    firefightmc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    personally i cut out simple sugars, soda, and drinking.. and increased my cardio
  • TanzaMarie
    TanzaMarie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Tanza (it's a American English butchered version of Tana from Gaetana). My dad's family is from Calabria and my mom's dad is from Sicily. Italian food is so much a part of my life and who I am. I regularly bake my own ciabatta, can tomatoes, make ricotta and all that good stuff...so you can see how I gained weight in the first place and why it's so hard to lose it! We still have pasta once a week and usually have a glass of wine with dinner, but with other adjustments it's working - slowly, but working. It also helps that I'm vegan. I'm not strict about it, but since dairy actually makes me sick, it's easier to say no to the lasagna and gelato.

Would love some friends who can sympthize with my struggles with Italian food - vegan or not. I cook non vegan for others so I'm always willing to share recipes too.
  • connie45bu
    connie45bu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey! i'm pretty late on this, but WHO CARES. :) my name is connie and i'm 19 years old. i'm not really looking to lose much weight, i'm basically just trying to get more in shape! i'm a freshman in college and i'm actually going to be in a ballroom dancing phys ed class this semester so i don't want to be out of breath!