What's your favorite workout?

Options
I love the elliptical, treadmill, and stair master.

What's yours?

Replies

• PipBnz
    PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells, i only have one at the moment, its 10kg and it's my baby!

Love the workout this baby gives me, going to get bigger and smaller ones so i can do a variety of exercises with them :)
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Options
    Treadmill, rower, cycling, treadmill. GREAT cardio workout and I use a pretty high setting on the rower, so a bit of weight resistance, too! :)
  • slimsummerr
    Options
    Cycling! I have this thing with running, its ok and I will do it but I absolutely just love cycling; for me, its less boring. I love the fact you work your legs like crazy (my problemist of problem areas) and at the same time get fresh air and enjoy your surroundings. If its cold, I will put on an exercise dvd, I have this fun aerobics/salsa one which I can go crazy to in the comfort and warmth of home. I also use a hoola hoop and a mini trampoline thingy!
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    I looooove running... sometimes I get an awesome runner's high!! I also just started and really enjoy weight lifting! It brings out my testosterone ha ha :)
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I would say dancing, specially belly dancing, and cycling....I'm terrible at everything else, ok maybe decent in soccer, but I t want to start with something like kick boxing or karate.
  • toodloo
    toodloo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Circuit training! Traditional but works for me :) And also, my FAVORITE favorite, swimming. I've been swimming since I was like 2.

I recently tried a burlesque dance class and it was awesome - not just a good workout but also empowering and great for the self esteem.
  • chelsiem87
    chelsiem87 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    ZUMBA!! I'm addicted to this workout. I attend a class every sunday and every other thursday so it's good for me right now until the weather gets nicer outside that I can take walks with the family.

I would like to know any of you suggest for muscle building. I don't have a gym membership so i'd have to do something as a DYI method for weights. I do have a pair of 5Ib dumbells too, I just have to find them lol