What is on your needles/hook?

Options
a_mandolin_
a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
What is everybodies current projects?

I have starteritis, so there are about 3 halfway done single socks, a sweater and a cross stitch I've been "working" on for about 4 years... oops!

Replies

• fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I am still a learner on both knitting and crocheting. I currently have 7 different projects going because I find new ones and get so excited about them I can't wait to start..lol
  • Sammylynn89
    Sammylynn89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    At the moment, I am making some fingerless mittens for a coworker and a bright red seed stitch cowl. I can't remember the yarn Im using for the cowl but it is so soft! Can't wait for it to be finished. I also have a grey cowl with cascade 220 that I'm knitting, the thing is going to be like 31/2 feet long. It had to be pushed aside for some christmas knits, but hoping to get back to it after I've completed the other two. I have a bunch of pics on my instagram if any of you have it. Username Sammy_lynn89 :)
  • Ranchgal66
    Options
    Nothing on my needles at this moment, but itching to start a pair of socks again. Just knitted a pair for my step-son's girlfriend for christmas.
    My partner is not very fond of me knitting, so maybe I should knit a pair for him and get him to fall in love with real merino wool socks!!!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    knitting I have nothing going on

Crochet I have a dish cloth that can be finished with a few more rows and the other is an afghan thats in the earlier stages not quite at half, its lavender I'm making it with intensions of giving it to my younger sister who likes the purple colors.
  • Mystismom
    Options
    I'm crocheting an Irish knit look Aryan.I have about 2/3 of it finighed.
  • donibars
    Options
    Knitting...nothing. My needles are packed away somewhere, lol. Crochet however...I'm working on a new afghan for my husband :)
  • Mystismom
    Options
    That was supposed to say Afghan
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Afghan on my crochet hook at this time. It's a multi color yarn of browns and blue. It will be a Christmas present for my mom next year. It's in it's early stages, only one skein into it.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I'm knitting a nice chunky men's scarf right now - I broke down and went for an acrylic/wool blend as I can't trust a guy to know how to wash a scarf properly :) I'm dying to get it done because I can't wait for my next project - a big cowl that I got from my 2012 calendar. It's beautiful!!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to finish a baby blanket for someone. I've got a few more projects started but haven't finished anything in a while.
  • nasansotta
    nasansotta Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do both I have a crochet shawl started and working on a sweater in knitting - and I am a yarnaholic
  • grdnr03
    Options
    im going to redo the washcloth don't like the size
  • grdnr03
    Options
    Finally working on the lavender blanket that I plan to give away
  • TiraFit
    TiraFit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am working on a mile-a-minute crochet blanket for my 8 year old girl.
    So far I have only gotten one center part of a strip done
  • Tiramisu1
    Tiramisu1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Knitting a scarf for myself with quivot (sp.) which is incredibly soft. It's a lace pattern and takes all my concentration in the 24 row repeat. It keeps my mind off of what snack is waiting in the kitchen. :)
  • Irishewes
    Irishewes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Knitting dishcloths, using 4 ply craft cotton. I adjust the patterns so that finished size (once washed and dried) will be about 7x7 inches. I use them in my kitchen, and also make them up for Christmas stocking stuffers.