New and would love some support!!!

clm3347
clm3347 Posts: 6 Member
Hi All! My name is Christine and I have been a member on here for some time, but have been slacking a bit. It's been a busy year of getting married, job hunting, moving, and now getting through the holidays. I recently got my first iphone, so I have no excuse for logging in now! :) I haven't weighed in for awhile so i will be doing that first think tomorrow morning! YIKES! I would love to connect with others who are in a similar place!

Replies

• Welcome back :) I just sent you a friend request. I'm new on here so I'm also looking for friends.
  • qbnprncess
    qbnprncess Posts: 5 Member
    I am in a similar position, have been on my fitness pal for a while, but im hitting the reset button! Will send a request.
  • bens_babygurl
    bens_babygurl Posts: 5 Member
    hello,
    my name is bessie a busy mother of 3 kiddos and lots of running around being a wife, mother, the only income for our family with what seems to be no spare time :( i really need to get back into shape and good health. I have let myself go in many areas
    i need support! i dont have any friends to help me
  • javs_23
    javs_23 Posts: 17
    Hi! Feel free to add me been on MFP for the last 45days or so and definite believer of the more the merrier :)
  • Me as well! Anyone feel free to add me :) I'm pressing "restart" too, with my first official weigh in after a week tomorrow! Wish me luck :)
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    I've just started a new account (been here since September originally) so feel free to add me :smile:
  • I just restarted my account, i was slacking as well. I just moved to a new city not to long ago with a new job and am trying to behave! :)
  • Not so new, but am always looking for support, often better than close friends & family :)
  • Welcome Back! Feel free to add me :)
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Welcome, and best of luck! :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday and will provide support when needed!
  • Hi this is my first time back in a while as well looking for new friends to give and receive support and the occasional kick up the butt! :D
  • brunnerlc12
    brunnerlc12 Posts: 14 Member
    I restarted my account yesterday. I have been an MFP-er for a bit now, and this time, I am DETERMINED to make it work! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends to help me keep on track!
  • catrice5
    catrice5 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm new here. I've used Lose It! and the Jillian Michaels program before, but switched to MFP because some friends have it and using this is a better way to encourage them. :)

Question: What is your goal (or what are your goals) and what are you doing to achieve it/them?
  • Everyone can feel free to add me as well. I need all the support I can get. lol
  • LaNetsah
    LaNetsah Posts: 35 Member
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. You're welcome to send me a request, I'd be happy to support you :)
  • Nmira09
    Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
    Hi Everyone!

I'm Nathalie and recently started using MFP again this year. I'm feeling motivated although I find it really hard sometimes! Let's support each other!
  • Ydrgn
    Ydrgn Posts: 18 Member
    same boat, started last year lost 30 lbs but stopped logging in and gained 10 back but am determined to get back on track and continue trying to build a better lifestyle. I know it can be done and would be glad to support you on your journey. Feel free to add me, same goes to everyone on here :)
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    I've joined recently too! I've got a long way to go, so feel free to add me!
  • smruggles
    smruggles Posts: 20 Member
    I've added everyone on here, so welcome back!! =) Feel free to add me as well... I've been a daily member for 33 days [as of today] and I love the supportive attitude of MFP!
  • I just started! If anyone wants to be support for each other, feel free to add me!! I need all i can get! :)