SURVIVOR CHALLENGE

Options
1235»

Replies

• suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    As long as it starts for this upcoming week I'm in as I didn't even meet the 1lb goal this week! I like this idea, may the best woman (or man!) win!
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am in - I posted in the Survivor week 2 thread also :) (now that I figured out what is going on)

Thanks for organizing all of this...It is a lot I am sure!
  • keeky03
    keeky03 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yay for remaining on fitness island!!
  • babyskunkles
    babyskunkles Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to join Survivor. I lost 4 lbs this week. Yay.
  • Tojsmom
    Tojsmom Posts: 51
    Options
    Is it to late to sign up?
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    Well, we extended the deadline to the 17th for Survivor sign-ups...so you are in!

We need to cut it off at some point though so the 17th it is...
  • monastempletransformed
    Options
    after midweek weighing this morning I don't know but Im in Please im stuck in a 5 lb range ++ - +--+ grrrrr
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    IM in can I start a new weight IM up this week
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    IM in can I start a new weight IM up this week

I think to be fair to the other 50 or so players, some of which who gained this week also, we need to take you at the weight you originally started.... It's ok... You're still in the game but just on EXILE ISLAND and you can earn your way back to FITNESS ISLAND. (see game rules) But it would get too complicated to allow restarts for everyone when we have gains.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm on EXILE too because I didn't lose a FULL POUND! Join me! It'll be fine! Just use that as motivation to lose 1 pound or more next week! :bigsmile:
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ok i have to weigh in tonight. i will post it!
  • dellmech
    Options
    ok i have to weigh in tonight. i will post it!

Your weigh-in tonight should then go on the 1/16 THRU 1/22 WEEK 3 WEIGHT LOSS thread. I will get the info for the Survivor game off that. However, since your Week 2 weight was unreported....or did not meet the 1lb loss guideline, you will be on Exile Island. If the weight you report in Week 3 is not better than or equal to a 1 lb loss, you will be eliminated per the rules.

Let me know if you want to be in this game or not. But we can't reset weight otherwise there are 11 others that would like to do the same thing. Then it wouldn't be a game.
  • Heaven829
    Heaven829 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm confused before someone was saying that jlc was going to look on our time like to find if we lost at least 1lb now I think we have to post it somewhere? Could someone tell me what we are doing please and thank you
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I lost .8 pounds! Hahahah just my damn luck. Maybe if I went to the bathroom I'd make a pound!
    so funny :laugh: :noway:
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just confirming that I'm registered.?
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm confused before someone was saying that jlc was going to look on our time like to find if we lost at least 1lb now I think we have to post it somewhere? Could someone tell me what we are doing please and thank you

No need to post weight here... dellmech is going to get your weight lost from the chart he does for our weekly weigh in...... This way we only post our weight once and don't have to do it both places. :wink:
  • dellmech
    Options
    Just confirming that I'm registered.?

ladywendolyn, you are registered and are currently on Exile Island because you reported a 0lb weight loss in Week 2. You now have to lose 1lb or more the next 3 weeks to get on Fitness Island.
  • torismith001
    torismith001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I want to play! I lost 2.4 pounds this week