Week one down!!

Options
Although I'm a little sore (okay, maybe a lot...) I really like this system because you start to see results right away. How was everybody else's first week? What's your favorite workout so far? Mine is last nights (Plyo cardio circuit if you started on the 31st). I feel like superman once I get to the in-and-outs.:) Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend... I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone's progress is going!

Replies

• welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started on the 31st also. I really like Insanity so far! I felt like Plyo Cardio Circuit was so hard the first day, but yesterday it was a tad bit easier :) Pure Cardio was killer! Congrats on finishing the first week :)
  • Christabiss
    Options
    Yup, I started the 31st as well. I agree the Plyo Cardio Circuit was so hard the first day, but seemed a bit easier yesterday. Went up in weight though (guessing it's muscle). Pure Cardio sucked. Also, my calf muscles are KILLING me! I end up having to take breaks not because I'm out of breath but because my calf muscles hurt so bad. Glad for today off, that's for sure!
  • slcuga
    slcuga Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started on January 2nd and just finished the last workout of week 1. This is my first time doing Insanity and holy crap!!! I've been eating much better and am seeing some results! Can't wait until day 60!
  • progressisbeautiful
    Options
    It's the calves for me too! My body was willing, but mainly my right calf was not. Hopefully tonights heating pad on it will resolve it. I will be at the gym weightlifting today as well. Back day, sick of this back fat spilling over my bra. :smile: