Happy Hump Day!! (Week #2)

Options
How is everyone doing? What changes have you made this week? Any struggles? I took the time to look over the Google spreadsheet, and everyone did phenomenal!! I am sooooo proud of you all -- I cannot stress that enough! Keep it up!!

Hugs,
Dee

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    The weekend was tough! It was so hard to avoid bad foods and alcohol at the football party I went to (I love my Ravens!). Got it back together on Monday but I'm going to try not to do as bad this coming weekend. Hope everyone is doing well!

Love you guys!
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have put on my 10# period water weight. Its temporary, but I don't think I should log it on the spread sheet. Not been a good week with personal stuff either. Sigh.. I just keep telling myself, its not permanent...
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I put on weight but on the other hand, ive been eating better, and I have been working out like there is no tomorrow.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Salt is my struggle. I have made it my goal now to stay under as much as possible. I have also started drinking (water) 1/2 my body weight in ounces.
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Checking In! Yesterday was a rough day. :grumble: It was yucky out and all I wanted was anything bad for me...but the most I gave in was at dinner I had a balsalmic vinegar glazed chicken breast (and that's only because it was organic farm raised-yum), some couscous, and steamed broccoli with a slice of cheese! Then I made some "ice cream" for dessert when my sweet tooth wouldn't go away, which was 4oz unsweetened coconut milk, one frozen banana, 4-5 frozen cherries and splash of vanilla extract...it was delish! :love: I think I may have that as an after gym snack w/ some raw cashews! Tonight no meat, but a big salad, leftover couscous, and fresh steamed asparagus.
    I got my walk in on my lunch and will be going to the gym tonight to ride the bike and do few reps on the weight machines. :tongue:

Hope everyone else has a great day!

Oh and down 3lbs so far since we started! I'll take that! :bigsmile:
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It says 0lbs on my ticker because I'm going to keep this counter up with my scale at work for our biggest loser at work competition. And I won't weigh in with them until Monday. But, down 3lbs on my home scale! Still will celebrate! :drinker:
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I've been feeling like a crazy person since Saturday. Frickin' AF. GRRRRR. I feel out of whack. But I have gotten back to my regular workouts this week, since we are all finally not sick (*knock on wood*). The scale is still heading downwards, so yay for that! only about 2lbs until my original goal I set about a year ago! Trying to stay focused on that.
  • rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    Never got anything about a google spreadsheet to put info on.....I just posted on my page. :cry:
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    So far this week has been awesome! Great back/triceps workout yesterday with a 13:30 mile warmup, then ran 2 whole miles today!! I have never ran for two continuous miles...until now! Hoping to muster the strength to avoid the beer and pizza on Friday, making a big pot of veggie beef soup tomorrow, so maybe there will be leftovers.
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? What changes have you made this week? Any struggles? I took the time to look over the Google spreadsheet, and everyone did phenomenal!! I am sooooo proud of you all -- I cannot stress that enough! Keep it up!!

Hugs,
    Dee
    I don't ever have time to log onto the site from a home computer. I just use mmy phone and it doesn't allow for the spreadsheet to show. SOOOO struggled all week with working out and water.
  • Tannerb816
    Tannerb816 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been feeling sluggish and tired. I think I am getting sick. Hopefully this doesn't last long though! We haven't been to the gym since Sunday. Boo.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with the winter blahs. I just have no energy and I don't want to do anything but crawl under the covers. I am having such a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. Its cold outside and and so cozy in bed.
  • auto63
    auto63 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have had a great week have made a effort to workout every night even on bad days. Food choices have been good so hoping for a loss this week since I gained 2 last week.
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm doing pretty good Tue was not great food wise but did exercise ,so not a complete loss .I'm excited about loseing this weight and seeing the results.....trying new stuff for energy .mio I'm hopeing it works for me . That's for this challenge.
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The week is going well for me. I'm consistently logging and have managed to not drink pop, except on Tuesday. Feeling pretty good :-)
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Uugghhh....not liking this week! TOM has pounced leaving me hungry for rubbish food and I'm on the verge of exchanging contracts on a house purchase which is driving me nutty! I haven't lost any weight (well, lets be honest I think I've gained but I'm ignoring the scales!).

Anyway, need to get back on the wagon today - I even failed to log my food yesterday - yeeesh!
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Hugs,
    Dee

hi everyone,
    checking in here..this weeks been good and feeling good.
    doing that push up challenge and little behind (not sure i'll get 250 by end of week) but been doing some
    each day...
    and aiming to get 3 good walks in..got one in already..tonite will get one in and sunday..thats the plan :)

food is pretty good except for a damn entermans sale lol
    2 for 5 dollars so got the black/white cookies and had 2..
    130 calories per cookie!! def not worth it. glad the family ate them and they were gone pretty quick.

looking into joining a kickboxing place. saw on groupon 10 classes for 29dollars. used to love kickboxing
    and like buying classes instead of time. so just have to check out the place by me's schedule to make sure
    they have nite classes.

well thats about it..everyone have a great rest of week!
    diana
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit this week (makes up for last week) so I'm extremely happy. :)