no sodas/chips for january

Options
2»

Replies

• aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The struggle for me will be the soda. 1. I get it free, even on the days I don;t work and 2. I'm addicted! Sometimes I just CRAVE that bubbly sugary goodness (aka cancer). Right now talking about it I want some but I also know how truly horrible it is for my body and I believe I can resist for the sake of my health and goals.
  • JezcaLeean
    Options
    I am in! Although I am extending it to no sweet tea (my greatest weakness!)
  • LoviesMom
    Options
    I'm in on the NO CHIPS January - but I use soda as a reward. I have a small glass of diet ginger ale at the end of the day for a taste of something sweet and a diet coke from the vending machine at work - maybe once a week - if I am struggling during the day.
  • dajohn0v
    Options
    Ok no chips and no soda I'm in ya'll ...
  • dajohn0v
    Options
    Oh and seriously what is with the chip and soda ad at the bottom and top of this web page? Omg lmao.
  • beanab
    beanab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    just really getting restarted, usually log in on my phone an don't get see groups & message boars but glad I logged in on the computer today! So for the rest of January I will say NO to soda & chips (of course I did have both last night!)
  • LKenn5
    LKenn5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Just joined and kicking chips and soda for the rest of January! eeek!
  • Itzli
    Itzli Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just joined.. I already kicked the chips habit, but the soda will begin today. :ohwell:
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I don't really drink soda except on rare occasions. The chips might be a little challenge although I haven't really eaten many this month. I think I'll also add candy to the list. Sweets are my weakness. Here we go!