Hello from Manchester

Options
Hi, decided to try something different this year and signed up here, want to lose around 25-30lbs this year.
5lbs off so far since 2nd Jan.

Replies

• Sambytheway82
    Options
    Hey :) that's great I'm sure you can do it :) x
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • dave568
    Options
    Thank you, must say I'm actually quite enjoying being on this 'diet' not something I would have thought possible.
    After massively over-eating over Christmas I had to do something different to my usual 6 months of slowly losing a bit/putting a bit back on routine.
    I like the simplicity of logging the foods and seeing how many extra calories I can have after exercising, it's going well so far after almost 2 weeks.
    Best of luck to everyone else :happy:
  • cgirly
    cgirly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey back at you from Manchester! :)
  • dave568
    Options
    Thanks cgirly, good luck with your loss.

What is the 'friend' feature all about? Anyone?
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That's good going, keep it up
  • cgirly
    Options
    Thanks cgirly, good luck with your loss.

What is the 'friend' feature all about? Anyone?

It's a bit like facebook but you don't share personal details - friends can message you or comment on your profile and give you support if you need it. If you choose to share your food and exercise diary it can help you/your friends with food choices.

Some people have hundreds of friends, some just a few. I like to have friends with common goals and interests - have added some based on their posts on other boards, or newbies that started around the same time as me.

Depends how much you want to share with others and how much motivation you need.

Hope this helps!
  • dave568
    Options
    Thanks, it does help :-)

7lbs loss is good going cgirly :happy:
  • cgirly
    Options
    Thank you and well done with yours!