COLOR RUN

thekyleo
thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
Anyone in or around the milwaukee area interested in doing the color run this year at miller park. I am signing up and my wife wants to sign up (not sure if she is going to since it's in the middle of horse show season). i did it last year and ran about half of it. i want to run the whole thing this year since i already graduated from couch to 5k and am currently training to do a 10 k. all of the info is here http://thecolorrun.com/milwaukee/

Replies

• wow...sounds awesome...i think u can count myself n my daughter in this 1...i may even be able to get a few friends involved...
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    I am in WI...will check this out.
  • thekyleo
    Awesome. I did it last year and it's sooo much fun thats where my profile pic is from
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    I'd be up for this one - looks fun!! I did the Milwaukee Santa Hustle 5k in December with a friend (profile pic is of me and my son after the race), and we had such a great time - even in 15degree weather. We are also signing up for the 10k race they're having at Miller Park in September (they have a 1/2 marathon as well.) I have definitely become addicted to running.
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    I did it last year too- my first 5k and it was awesome! Definitely planning on doing it again this year!
  • jlj9287
    jlj9287 Posts: 51 Member
    I am totally in for this. I didn't even know that there would be one in Milwaukee! I was supposed to run it in Chicago last year, but ended up missing it. This looks like so much fun!
  • thekyleo
    well looks like there are some people that are interested...good!! I believe registration is open now, or it start feb 15th. Sign up early!!