Are YOU Ready?

Options
Are you READY? Let me ask again: ARE YOU READY to make 2013 YOUR YEAR?

It's right here for us. It is within our grasp. Whether you've been trying for years or just started, we are going to make this happen! It will be in 2013!

Do you want it? Do you want 2013 to be the year you make your health and fitness dreams a reality?

Then what are you waiting for? Comment below if you are ready to make this happen!

Replies

• samonmission
    samonmission Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes I am ready !! and I am going to do it in 2013 ~~
  • nadziega
    nadziega Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am ready and I know I will do it this year. I have already started eating healthier and working out more.
  • babe077
    babe077 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am definitely ready! Ready to push myself to the limit and remove all forms of self doubt! :)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I'm ready for sure! I've had a health scare recently and I probably wouldn't of had it if I had stuck to trying to lose weight. But this year will be the year I shine! I'm ready! :drinker:
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Yes I am ready - this is the year for no more excuses! I didnt see the point in paying to go to somehing like weightwatches and I spotted this site. I have been on now for just over a week and it is making me really think about what i am eating and how much exercise i am doing. Mine is a typical story of not losing baby weight and trying to get back to feeling sexy again lol

I would like to add a few friends too if anyone is interested? Good luck everyone:bigsmile:
  • carmenlourens
    Options
    Def geared and amped for this, im busy with a detox for the last few days until tomorrow, then will start adding healthy items to my food. i have 12kg to loose and i am very positive i will achieve :) good luck girlsxx
  • reneew1975
    Options
    Yes I am ready. I found out last year that I am prediabetic and have heart disease. They both run deep in my family. I need support really bad. I have joined First Place for Health and am going to my first meeting Sunday. I need friends to help me stay on track. I have lost a little weight since I found out that I am having health problems but still not eating right just eating less. Tips from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I have over 100 lbs to lose and I know it is going to be hard but I also know I need to do it. So here I am about to make another go at it and I AM READY!!
  • aarynvaughan
    Options
    Absolutely ready! Been trying to loose 5 to 10 lbs or more for a while now! And yes I want to make it this year.
  • Dottydotdot
    Options
    Ready ready readdyyy. Lets GO! :)
  • SemiSweet510
    Options
    Beyond ready!!!
  • lgfuller21
    Options
    You Don't have to loose 100 pounds....that will make it seem un doable.....you must loose 10 pounds....and do it 10 times.....how do you do something unbelievable...A LITTLE AT A TIME ......
  • blink1281
    blink1281 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am beyond ready!! this is my year for sure!
  • petrishd
    Options
    I am so excited and ready to get my workout on and to get the body I want in 2013