It is Friday! What are your weekend plans?

Options
2stepz
2stepz Posts: 814 Member
What's on your plate this weekend? Trying to find motivation to get back 'out there.' on dating and exercise lines.

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hockey is back! Woot woot! My penguins play tomorrow so my family is getting together to celebrate my nephews birthday and we are going to watch the game and have food. I'm excited.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I work weekends so work, gym, the usual. Since it is a 3 day weekend, I may catch a movie with friends on Monday night. I work nights so I'll be @ work Monday morning. Since it's a holiday though there won't be much to do. So I'll be mostly on MFP and Netflix :bigsmile: .
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Was supposed to be working tonight, but it's snowing here today and my client has suggested I leave it as there has just been an accident down her road due to the icy conditions! :bigsmile:

Sooo, I'm now on a call back from a friend to see if she still fancies a drink!! She asked me if I was free earlier,but I thought I was working...............so :drinker:

Same for tomorrow, should be working but my appointments may get cancelled........

Sunday - not sure what to do.........
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Date tonight with boy #1. Date tomorrow with boy #2. Sunday packing and picking up the kids so we will be ready to get on a plane Monday morning.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Moving. We get the keys tonight, rental truck tomorrow, move my BF's stuff out of his storage unit on Sunday, and the movers come Monday. And AT&T...and I need to get to a grocery store or 2 to restock stuff I've been avoiding...
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hockey is back! Woot woot! My penguins play tomorrow so my family is getting together to celebrate my nephews birthday and we are going to watch the game and have food. I'm excited.

If I had ever been into hockey I would have picked the penguins (bc I'm a steelers fan) but being that I never really watched it and my bf is a panthers fan, I'm going with him. lol. I will be at the opening game tomorrow for the Panthers with my honey! :)

Tonight is momma's second bday dinner... yes, we spoil her :)
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Not much excitement here....
    No plans tonight, though I am trying to change that
    Tomorrow take my nieces to gymnastics then my mom shopping for my nieces birthday present
    Sunday is 4th bday party for that niece who also happens to be my goddaughter :)
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Date Friday. Clean Saturday. Football Sunday.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

I refuse to watch a minute of NHL hockey this year.... whoever wins the cup should only get their first name on it, half a season half a name. BS!!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Nothing...Nada....Zilch.

No plans at all which is a first in a long time...and I don't like it one bit!!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Long weekend here and our dusting of snow was enough to add today in as a day off for the kids. :)

I have choir rehearsal tonight and a concert on Sunday. I like it because it's a community wide thing, so you never know who will show. I've met some great people so far.

A friends party tomorrow night. She has someone there that I'm supposed to check out....but, I'm really not looking to date so quickly, and he lives in NYC. Looking forward to the party, not the "match" game. LOL
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Dinner with friends tonite (two couples). Gathering with friends tomorrow night (three or four couples). No singles action happening this weekend. Hanging with the married friends which is the case more often than not.

Maybe a little shopping (looking for some cool boots), stuff around the house and watching football on Sunday.

Really should spend some time in the office, but I don't wanna!!

Hope y'all have a good one!
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    My family is still in town visiting, I've planned some fun activities to keep them busy and me off the couch. lol

Saturday - Santa Barbara Wine trail, shopping and dinner
    Sunday - San Diego Zoo
    Monday - overnight road trip to Vegas (return tuesday afternoon)
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Spending 5 days in VT with my new found love .... :-D
  • 4themoney
    4themoney Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    going to see an 80s band tonight with a bunch of girlfriends ( debating the whole dressing up thing, LOL!) tomorrow, going to meet our new puppy, MAYBE going for a hike, going to a local inaugural ball. sunday, church. monday, no kids til 8p!
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I've actually started a interior remodel of my apartment. Moving my bed to the smaller bedroom, and turning the bigger room into an office and exercise suite.

In the process, I'm setting aside stuff I want to sell at a garage sale when it finally warms up some.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Work work work.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Hopefully going for a run, play dates with Rufio and volunteering. The usual!
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I refuse to watch a minute of NHL hockey this year.... whoever wins the cup should only get their first name on it, half a season half a name. BS!!

It's ok, if I had to watch the Wild play all year I wouldn't bother either......lol

But for me, watching my Canucks Sat & Sun (I'm Canadian, hockey is in my blood) and football on Sunday. Let's just say that the "healthy eating" is going out the window this weekend! Bring on the brewskis!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    In MN for my mom's birthday. So hard not to snack all day. Haven't gotten out of my pajamas yet.