Greetings and Bright Blessings

Options
Just found this group! Merry Meet to you all. I am a pagan in the Celtic style. Have practiced for many many years. With all this practice you would think I'd get it right. LOL Nice to be here and hope to meet you all soon.

Lady Crux

Replies

• finnbartheirishpug
    Options
    Merry Meet! I also follow the celtic path and on my way back to Ireland this March to root around and get in touch with everthing. Goal is to lose 20 pounds by March 12 when we leave. Lofty goal I know. Good for you with your 19 pounds lost! I know how good it feels. I was down 20 pounds but I was also on an ADHD drug at the time. The drug messed with my power and concentration so I stopped it and went herbal. All is well now but the 20 pounds came back with a vengence. So out to lose it again. Ha. It doesn't stand a chance.

Blessed Be, Rita
  • ladylaume
    ladylaume Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    merry meet everyone just joined myftnesspal and wanted to find like minded people! BB 34730219.png
  • ChubbyMcFatpants
    ChubbyMcFatpants Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone!

I'm new here too, and I thought I would just add to this post instead of making another "Hey, I'm New!" topic.

I'm V., and like all of you, I'm looking forward to just having a little corner of the internet to talk with some like-minded people. I have been practicing eclectic witchcraft for about seven years (I just had to count back in my head! It doesn't feel that long!). My particular areas of interest are in ritual-crafting and candle magic. I also spent a whole semester of my scattered college career studying the history of witch hunts in the Middle Ages and beyond, which was simultaneously horrifying and fascinating.

I joined MFP quite a while ago and lost about thirty pounds, but then put about ten back on. Since I'm going to be 29 in a few days and my cholesterol is borderline high, I decided it was the perfect year to really get healthy, so I can enjoy my thirties properly!

I love hummus, guacamole, the elliptical, reading, writing, singing, acting, and watching movies. I dislike people who are rude to members of the service industry, car alarms, cheap eyeliner, and Russell Crowe.

Hope to make some new friends here! Blessed be to you all!
  • Cruxthemystic
    Cruxthemystic Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Merry Meet ChubbyMcfatpa, I love hummus too with carrotts, celery and wassa crackers. My fav excersises is running and weight training. I love my pets have 4 dogs, 2 cats and I keep chickens. They keep me busy and intertained.

I find magick in the everyday things around me. From cooking to cleaning to just enjoying life. I am drawn to herb and crystal magick.