Fitbit on Groupon

Options
dididede
dididede Posts: 61 Member
Yes I noticed this coming up again on Groupon and recognised it from people on here who use one mentioning it.

It's £64, is that a good deal? Is it worth it? Or just an expensive pedometer? Some people on here seem to love theirs, if you are one of them can you let me know a little about how you are getting on with it? Thanks!

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have not got one, I did think of it last time it came on Groupon & was posted here, but in the end, for the use I would get which would be pedometer & distance covered I decided against

But like you say loads love it, but I think they are also using it in gym & that sort of thing and I do not do that

PS, just spotted a Fitbit group, maybe worth a look?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1290-fitbit-users
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi Di

I got one for xmas and love it - It really makes me move more to achieve my daily goals - steps, flights of stairs etc. I use it hand in hand with my HRM which is better for things like the elliptical, or treadmill. Also you can add your friends on the fitbit website and its quite motivating when you see a pal getting in a good number of daily steps - it makes me push a wee bit harder !

£64 is not a bad price either, though I think, but am not sure, there is a new model being released soon so the older ones may drop in price ( I have fitbit ultra btw)