mom of 3 or more children having nice firm smokin abs??

hi guys! im a mom of a three children my third one is 4 months and 3 weeks to be exact i try to exercise do some a bit of weightlifting and more of abs crunches, yea im loosing weight but i was wondering if anyone of you know, anyone who has 3 or more children had their tummy pouch got firm and got their nice abs back and any idea how long will it take? and why is only one part of my body (which is my hips, thighs,legs) losing some inches ? other part, same measurement :sad:
hope everyone have a good day! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    I have three girls! Ages 8, 3.5 & the baby just turned 1 year. I got where I am with breastfeeding and eating *enough*! 1800-2200 per day for me and I am now 125. She was born Jan 4th and I was 158 when I started myfitnesspal in Feb (off and on at best). I gained 50 lbs with this last pregnancy, 80 & 85 with the first two! I just finished antibiotics for pneumonia. Awful timing because I was about to start lifting. If I got where I am without exercise, I am excited to see my results once I start :) IT CAN BE DONE!
  • ljervisleah
    ljervisleah Posts: 15 Member
    Lol. I've got three but the stretch marks would keep me from ever showing ff my belly again. :(