Super Excited to find this group!

Options
I have been doing MFP for a couple of weeks and just got around to checking out the groups. I am beyond excited that I found this group for us leggy gals!

I am 5 feet 11.5 and my weight is around 190 and working on getting back to 175 which is where I am most happiest and feel good about myself.

Would love some tall friends so we can motivate each other. You all understand how hard it is to find pants! :laugh:

Replies

• IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11.5" and my goal weight is 175!!! I have never been that small (at this height anyways) and am curious when you are that weight what size you wear, hope thats not too invasive, but just super curious! thanks!
  • mom22nteaching
    mom22nteaching Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Also happy to find this group. I am 5'11" . I am trying to get to 175. I have been at 185 before but never 175. Except when I was passing it. I have about 30lbs to lose but to be honest I don't feel 30lbs overweight. Trying the 8 hour diet this week.
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11.5" and my goal weight is 175!!! I have never been that small (at this height anyways) and am curious when you are that weight what size you wear, hope thats not too invasive, but just super curious! thanks!

Hi IronKitty- not too invasive at all.:smile: When I weighed 175 I wore size 10 jeans and size L tops. Right now I wear size 12. I had gone through my closet to get rid of my size 10s but I've decided to hang on to them!
  • staceyhotmama
    staceyhotmama Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Also happy to find this group. I am 5'11" . I am trying to get to 175. I have been at 185 before but never 175. Except when I was passing it. I have about 30lbs to lose but to be honest I don't feel 30lbs overweight. Trying the 8 hour diet this week.

Good luck to you with the 8 Hour diet! :smile:
  • allie491
    allie491 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'll send you a friend request :)
  • kjohnson754
    kjohnson754 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' tall and 196 lbs. I was happy to find this group too. My goal weight is about 185. I probably won't lose it because I've been gaining muscle and I have DD's that weigh anywhere from 8-16 lbs according to the sites I've been reading. Everyone, feel free to friend me. I need friends on here.