Is anyone out there? :)

Options
Aineko
Aineko Posts: 163
Just thought I might start a thread so the discussion board is not sitting empty :D.

I'm from Serbia, btw, left in 2007 and lived in New Zealand and now Australia. And I love Balkan food!

Replies

• IvanPavlov
    IvanPavlov Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, currently I am living in London as I am studying and the most I miss is my mother's cooking - мусака, кюфтета, плескавици... Anyway, from how long are you using myfitnespal?
  • Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    Options
    Hey, currently I am living in London as I am studying and the most I miss is my mother's cooking - мусака, кюфтета, плескавици... Anyway, from how long are you using myfitnespal?
    I had to google кюфтета lol - figured out it must be ćufte :).

I miss Balkan food soooo much. Luckily there's a lot of it Melbourne, but I still miss day to day food.

I'm using mfp for a month now.
  • IvanPavlov
    IvanPavlov Posts: 4
    Options
    You are using mfp from just a month and you already lost 4kg? Niice... anyway, I will go to Bulgaria after a week from now and I will make up on Balkan food lol. It will be hard to type in all the food in mfp though...
    Are you using some sort of diet or you just cut the calories and do some exercises?
  • halata67
    halata67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'm from Stara Zagora. Bulgara. Using MFP from 5 monts, lost 15 kg. Graduated C25K too.