Week Over!

Options
Sorry this is late- school started last week so I am a bit behind. I will write up the story soon. Remember, it is still 15 miles this week. This will be our steady amount for the rest of the 3 months. How did everyone do this week?

Replies

• scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I got in 22.58 miles and upperbody doing 30ds and a push up challenge.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    22 miles?! Wow good going.

I ended up just over 15 miles last week and off to a slow start this week. I pulled something in my back so today was a 'rest day'.
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    got last weeks mileage finished :) But that was only today, so need to get my butt moving some more for this week!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Last week (what was that, week 2?) I did 23 miles, this week I've done 11 so far but I haven't done my Wed run yet. Saturday I have a 5k. Super fun! Everyone is doing great! So proud to be in this army of zombie-*kitten*-kickers.
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    Wed 1/16: walked 1 mile, ran 1.5 miles.
    Thursday 1/17: ran 2 miles, plus 30 minutes strength training.

This weeks mileage so far: 15.5

Plan for the weekend: 1.5 Friday, 5k (3.1 miles) Saturday.
  • smexime
    smexime Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Monday- 2 mile walk
    Tuesday- 2 mile walk w /doggy
    Wednesday- 2 mile walk w/doggy
    Thursday- 1.5 milewalk w/doggy/3 mile evening run

:bigsmile: only 5 to go for this week
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    Friday- rest day (Monster pms. Come at me, zombies. I dare ya)
    Saturday- 5k (3.17 miles) followed by 3 miles of walking in the afternoon.

Weekly total- 21.5 miles
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Friday- rest day (Monster pms. Come at me, zombies. I dare ya)

Good thing we have a lot of females in our group. We understood what you were going through, so we were able to stand lookout and protect you. ☺
  • lapocienta
    lapocienta Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You know that character that everyone loves but gets hurt and is slowing down the group? Well... I wouldn't say that everyone loves me but I will be definitely slowing down the group because I have an injured knee. So... I'll try to walk as much as I can to add some miles, but I will most probably end up sacrificing myself for the sake of the team.

But don't shoot me down right away if I turn. I want to take some time to study the zombie social dynamics and psychology from the inside. And then, maybe, write a best-seller. Like the Jane Goodall of the Zombies.

See you around!
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    Don't worry, lapociento, we are an amazing group so we'll take turns carrying you. I'll go first since I feel like I can do anything! Today I conquered a goal I've been dreaming of but wasnt sure I could do... I ran a 10k. It wasn't an official race, just on my own. All total I jogged 6.3 miles today and walked 3/4 of a mile. I was so happy afterward that I cried. 5 months ago I couldn't run around the block. I've been running 2-3 miles a day 5/6 days a wk for a while and i've done a couple 5Ks but I always kinda thought what I was running was "pretty good for a big girl." But going for a 6.3 mile run is not just good for a big girl, but for anyone. Sure, it's not a marathon but it is better than most.
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    We are in week 4, right? I lose track easily.

Sunday- rest
    Monday- 7 miles
    Tuesday- 3 miles
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    *crickets*

Did I get separated from the group? I am starting to think I might be the only one left. Please tell me the zombies didn't get y'all. Anyone still alive and kickin' some zombie *kitten*?
  • chubbygirl253
    Options
    In case anyone is still counting, I met the mileage checkpoint.

Sunday- rest
    Monday- 7 miles
    Tues- 3 miles
    Wednesday- rest
    Thursday- sick
    Friday- 3 miles
    Saturday- 4 miles
  • scythswife
    Options
    *crickets*

Did I get separated from the group? I am starting to think I might be the only one left. Please tell me the zombies didn't get y'all. Anyone still alive and kickin' some zombie *kitten*?

i'm still around and moving
  • ScubaAmyMN
    ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    *crickets*

I was sidelined for a couple days with an inner ear infection, but am back and ready to catch up to the group. Hopefully I can find you - doesn't seem like there are many of you left! :cry:
  • scythswife
    Options
    *crickets*

I was sidelined for a couple days with an inner ear infection, but am back and ready to catch up to the group. Hopefully I can find you - doesn't seem like there are many of you left! :cry:

I am around and walking as fast as I can but with a hurt knee I think I am falling behind so u can catch up Amy
  • lapocienta
    lapocienta Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I can move again! Thank you, chubbygirl253 for carrying me! :flowerforyou:
    So... we're still on the 15 miles/week plan, right?

How many of us are still left?