New Scale

Options
pili90
pili90 Posts: 302 Member
Hello girls!

Well I have a nice story to tell. I've never had a scale in my life, ever, basically because I was always kind of scared of what they might say. Given that I started here, and the idea is to check the progress, I had to buy one. I pushed it till yesterday out of fear.
Anyway, I arrived home with it, staring at it, with suspicious eyes. After a while I decided to try it, and guess what I lost 2 kilos, around 4 pounds.

I was so excited, so I thought of sharing this, and proposing a question. Have you ever let your fears prevent you from doing something you know you must do? How did you overcome the fear?

So for those who are still afraid of the scale, try seeing if it has a great surprise for you.
=)

Replies

• Acp1010
    Acp1010 Posts: 62
    Options
    THATS GREAT PILI!

I glad you conquered your fears. I once avoided the scale for a whole 8 months....that ultimately ended very badly, but I stuck it up this past december after being scale absent for 4 months, and I had only gained a small amount. BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING. that was also the moment I started going at this again.

Keep it going Pili!

:)
  • pili90
    Options
    Thanks!I hope I get new surprises! We can do this!

:)
  • toodloo
    toodloo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Every time I've restarted my diet (hopefully this is the last time..) I always wait at least a week before I weigh myself. It's terrifying!!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I really need to break down and buy one. Its not a fear thing lol its a money thing! Maybe in a few weeks!
  • leramei
    Options
    I feel like a bad person but my old roommate left hers behind when she moved out and I never called her to tell her about it.... yeah I feel a tiny bit bad.... but not really...she was a terrible roommate and it's the only thing she forgot....
  • pili90
    Options
    Well, don't feel bad! If she really needed it, she would have called...