A Bad Day

Options
pili90
pili90 Posts: 302 Member
Hi!

Girls, I have a question, what do you do when you have a bad day? This is not only about food, but a really bad day in every possible way.
How do you cheer yourself up, how do you keep calm and all?

I've had two very bad days, and what I do, that helps, is listening to my favorite albums, I tried working out but it didn't help much...

So what do you do in those days?

Replies

• leramei
    Options
    when I have a bad day i play loud music and run in an angry manner. if it's too icy I do yoga and Pilates. when I'm feeling really lazy i read. usually the same books, over and over again. if all else fails I capture my cats and cuddle until we fall asleep.
  • toodloo
    toodloo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Honestly, when I'm super grumpy what I like to do is cuddle up in bed and watch TV or read allllll day. I know it sounds super lazy (and it is) but sometimes having some "me time" is super helpful! Also try doing little things for yourself like getting a manicure or taking a hot bath. Sometimes taking my mind off it helps too - to do that I cook, which is my favorite hobby. If all else fails, scream into a pillow ;)
  • pili90
    Options
    Cooking, uhmmm I'll try that tomorrow! =)

A book that I like, uhmmm interesting. I'll try this!

=)
  • lalalillysan
    Options
    Beautiful girl, I am having a bad day today and to be honest I jumped right on here for some motivation... Outside of this website I love to watch the Iron Maiden concert DVD and run around my house in my underwear cleaning... If you can't run around in your underwear...then something that you can easily move around in. You know that Iron Maiden is fast paced and uplifting. Other than that I watch a movie that gives me the "warm and fuzzies", and cuddle up with my cats. I am always here to make you smile! You are beautiful, strong, motivated, and fierce! Don't forget that you always have someone that has your back no matter what kind of day you're having! Smile gorgeous!
  • pili90
    Options
    Lalalilysan, that's so sweet.

I do watch live concerts, and air guitar happen so naturally.

Thanks for the kind words =)
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I like to watch tv or read a book. Helps me get lost in someone elses world and forget my own...been doing tha since I was a kid. Sometimes I get angry and clean, lol but by the looks of my house currently I could really use someone to piss me off hahaha.