Introduce Yourself

Options
Say hi to everyone by introducing yourself and anything else you would like to share

:)

Replies

• Nikkibycroft
    Nikkibycroft Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicole and I am trying to lose weight so that I can have a baby.
  • belle_82
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicole and I am trying to lose weight so that I can have a baby.

• doribec
    Options
    My name is bec and I am trying to lose weight
    Gained due to a knee injury that caused me to
    Gain 20kgs :(
  • belle_82
    Options
    My name is bec and I am trying to lose weight
    Gained due to a knee injury that caused me to
    Gain 20kgs :(

Hi Bec <3
  • SarzvA
    SarzvA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sara and after losing over 9kg last year, then going on holiday and losing my motivation to do the right thing, I want to find it again to get down to my goal weight...
  • gypsylosefat
    Options
    hi guys, i am in port pirie " yes the lead town lol " thats why i weigh in heavy :laugh: so i see this a small and new group so i hope it takes off. i have been trying to find south aussies but without much luck so please feel free to add me as a friend. https://www.facebook.com/gypsy.porter i also added my facebook addy, but if you cant copy and paste look for gypsy lose weight porter. i have a small support group and i do fun events. :bigsmile:
  • belle_82
    Options
    hi there!

yeah this group is only new, and not sure if it will take off well or not lol

feel free to post up any recipes or tips you may have
  • Polydor
    Polydor Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey I'm Laurel . Originally from Canada but been here for 5 years now! I'm out by Lake Albert which I love but no gyms close by and also tough to find close-ish races on my days off!

Did the Adelaide city to bay 12Km last year but got really lazy over christmas so getting back into it now. Hoping to do some 10kms and perhaps a half marathon by end of year! Would love to try a triathalon as well.

Feel free to add me would love to meet some more south aussies!

P. aka Laurel
  • LosingMandy
    LosingMandy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I realised I never wrote on this to introduce myself. haha. Probably partially because I know half of you personally, so it seemed a little bit silly.

My name is Mandy, 26 and looking to lose a decent amount of weight so I can get fit and kick *kitten*. And look good in all the tiny vintage clothes that I love. Its definitely been a battle, but I feel like the lifestyle change is starting to stick a bit more.

I try to eat clean, I got to the gym at least four times per week and have a personal trainer once per week.

Anyone feel free to add. :-)

Also recommend the forum to any SA friends so we can get some new discussions going. hehehe.
  • kentcoast
    Options
    Hmmm, seems to be a bit of a gender imbalance here :smile: Just started this today, thought I'd drop by and say hi to fellow South Aussies
  • belle_82
    belle_82 Posts: 29
    Options
    welcome! to everyone!

this group is a little slow to take off, but hopefully we all can use it and make it something really great!

• donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I'm Donna and I'm a Mid South Coast girl. Spend half my time here and the rest working in various parts of Asia. My travel schedule makes it hard to stick to a set routine & diet as I have little control over my environment when I am in the field, but I am working mighty hard to loose 17 kilos gained following a significant back injury a few years ago - about 1/3 the way there now - so feel good about that!! Feel free to add me - happy to suport and be supported and have a few laughs along the way!

Donna
  • CairdeMcLean
    Options
    Hi my name is Cairde (pronounced Care-deeya....Irish!! :laugh: ) and I am from South Plympton in SA.
    I am here as I need to lose approx 20 kilos and am having difficulties due to my back and knees...
    But I persevere.....I really have some beautiful clothes that are just a wee bit too tight at the moment, I want to fit into them more comfortably..

So I really need mates to motivate me as I am very weak willed...LOL... :sad:

Plus I do wish that damned chocolate wouldn't sweet talk me all the time!! :laugh:

Feel free to add me so we can have a few laughs whilst shedding unwanted blobs of flab along the way!! :bigsmile: