You know what's really creepy and fun?

Options
LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
Listening to the app while doing a lap around a small old cemetery with headstones dating back to the 1800s and hearing moaning hoards and "Warning... Zombies... 100 meters..."

Then running wooded trails while sending refuges to Runner 8's barricades.

I :heart: this app so much.

But how the hell do the zombies always know when I'm going uphill? I never have a zombie chase downhill.

Replies

• 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm having a blast with this app also
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I love this app. I am waiting for it to get a bit cooler..and want to run on a trail with just the app..no music.that should make it creepier
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this app so much.

But how the hell do the zombies always know when I'm going uphill? I never have a zombie chase downhill.

HAHA my zombies always know when im going uphill too! why o why can they not try to eat my brains when im going downhill?
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Whenever I'm set for a walk interval, too, the damn zoms are right on my tail. :ohwell:
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying the app too. I'm so glad that you mentioned the sale! I was too cheap to pay $8, but I think it is the most entertaining $3 I ever spent! I don't have a cemetary nearby, but I may have to try that.

One question... how do you add in your playlist? I couldn't figure it out, so I've been playing my pandora app at the same time.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I always seem to get a zom chase when I've decided to take a walking break! Never fails.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Well what I do is as soon as they say "Zombies Detected"...I slow to a walk..and wait until they are 15 meters away before I make a run for it..been able to avoid them using this method whether or not I am walking or just done with a run interval
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I have an android, and saw that you have to add winamp to get it to play music. I already had playlists made on the regular music player that came on the phone, and winamp read them. I never even had to open the winamp program.
  • uk_james
    uk_james Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Need to think of a place to run to spook myself! Nights are getting darker now, so going to be easier!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I made up a playlist with all my supernatural, dark, and Halloween themed songs.

Ran around the cemetery to Metallica's "Am I Evil."

Other selections included, "Blue Moon Baby" The Cramps, "Dead Bodies" Rancid, "Fresh Blood" the Eels, "Bloodletting" Concrete Blonde, "Ghost Riders in the Sky" Johnny Cash, "Zombie Kinda Love" the Creepniks, "Thirteen" Danzig, " and "Afraid" Motley Crue. Got some Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Type O Negative, Marilyn Manson, etc. in there too.
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    oh. me. oh my. i totally FORGOT i have an awesome cemetary to run around! :D /plans next route :P
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I did that when I used to live near the cemetery! Now I live by the Hudson River, which is def not as creepy. Haha~
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Mission 1-3: Running through my neighborhood and Runner 8 is shooting at zoms. There is a thick fog that has settled all over my city and I can't see the house two down from where I am. I was ducking and covering my ears while she was talking. Cut away to my playlist where it plays Jonathan Coulton singing "Creepy Doll"..
  • smgasch
    smgasch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love this app too! Been running in the pasture but was afraid I was going to break my ankle so now i jog/walk in the street.