Today's Fun Free Work Out ...

Options
found and put on my old leo and slippers and worked out to CardioBarre Ultimate Advanced 01 Workout - http://youtu.be/gmC_SXYdp0c

2lcwg0o.jpg

Try it - It's a GREAT work out and super fun (leo and slippers not required but BOY HOWDY did they make me watch my form and hold in my tummy!)

Replies

• KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    :heart: By the way - my heart rate monitor said I burnt 305 calories doing this work out. I got four phone calls during it so it took me a bit longer and my heart rate came down during those times but it's a GREAT way to get long and lean :heart:
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    thats what its about..find something fun to do in a form of work outs and you'll continue to do it..
    good job :)
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    Thanks. A few months back I bough myself a FitBit. I work out about three times a week and thought I was working out pretty hard. Then I looked at my FitBit stats and realized that well over 50% of my days are spent in sedentary mode. I'm committing to working out in bits and peices during the days when I work from home and found that YouTube videos are a good way for me to do that. I can take a 20 minute time slot here and there between getting work projects done. I'm really hoping that this will keep me motivated to do new things and will keep my body guessing as to what I'm up to so that it lets go of fat.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,422 Member
    Options
    that is called interval training when you stop for phone calls during your workout :happy:

BTW how do you handle exercise with MFP and your Fitbit? I've just been leaving mine as steps, not logging any exercise except the fit bit adjustment at the end of the day. I do notice the calorie burn is much less then when I wear my HRM, but then again I'd rather come in under then over estimate!
  • AtoZminus44
    Options
    I've been doing Zumba by dvd and loving it. I don't think I've had a leotard since the 80's, but you are rocking yours, great job!
    As for the phone calls I'd have left them, knowing that's what an answering machine/voice mail is for.
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    BTW how do you handle exercise with MFP and your Fitbit?

I think that when you log an exercise in FB it makes sure you don't double count. So I log non moving exercises like these. So far it's working for me.:love: