Week 1 Song Challenge

Options
Ricky Martin - "Livin' la Vida Loca"
One Direction - "What Makes You Beautiful"
Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - "On The Floor"

See the best score you can get on all 3 songs and post it on here.

We'll see next Tuesday who scored highest by totalling the scores up and then they can pick the next 3 songs for the next week..

You've got a week to try and get the highest :)

Replies

• casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I've got to be kindling me three girly songs lol ok ill give it a go if my ear drums can take it lol
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Ok.
  • Emma_GetFit
    Options
    Haha if you get highest score you can pick the next 3 :)
  • casey882
    Options
    Ok alright I did have fun today sweeting like mad dancing like a fool lol prob looking worse lol mite draw the curtains next time lmao sod it let the neighbours laugh lol my shorts are to big kept falling down lol smashed a light bulb with a controller still finding glass around the room (man hovering I guess) lol well here are my scores so far

Ricky Martin / livin la vida loca....................................8370
    One direction / what makes you beautiful .................9678........ I don't care I'm only doing that one once no way am I listernin to this
    .....................................................................................................again in my life time lol I don't care how much u beat it by lol
    Jennifer Lopez pitbull..................................................7674

Why is it the song I like the lest I get my highest score lol mayb coz I wasn't going to try again lmao ill adjust my scores if I beat them lol
  • cphaneuf16
    cphaneuf16 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Will do this when I'm feeling better! The 1D song is my 6-year-old's favorite one on Just Dance 4. We even got the bonus dance version of it, with just one girl dancing. He always hogs the remote, LOL, so I haven't been able to try the JLo song.
  • malicent
    malicent Posts: 127
    Options
    24l5yro.jpg

2whgpaw.jpg

fyls7r.jpg
  • casey882
    Options
    Ok alright I did have fun today sweeting like mad dancing like a fool lol prob looking worse lol mite draw the curtains next time lmao sod it let the neighbours laugh lol my shorts are to big kept falling down lol smashed a light bulb with a controller still finding glass around the room (man hovering I guess) lol well here are my scores so far

Ricky Martin / livin la vida loca....................................9803
    One direction / what makes you beautiful .................9678........ I don't care I'm only doing that one once no way am I listernin to ...............................................................................................................this again in my life time lol I don't care how much u beat it by lol
    Jennifer Lopez pitbull..................................................8489

Why is it the song I like the lest I get my highest score lol mayb coz I wasn't going to try again lmao ill adjust my scores if I beat them lol

like i said im not doing one direction again lol the others ill have a few more goes at
    IMG_1410_zps1177359d.jpg
    IMG_1374_zpscbed2baa.jpg
    IMG_1409_zps368241b7.jpg

if any one nos how to resize plse let me no for some reason the whole pic is not showing as its to big ?????
  • malicent
    malicent Posts: 127
    Options
    use tinypic.com to upload your pics, then choose the resize option and use the one for forums, let me know if you need more help with it xD gotta go to work now good luck!
  • jello1369
    jello1369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap. I better get to dancing! 11000+!!! You're crazy! You definitely have one right and one left foot...perhaps two right feet.
  • Susantuti
    Options
    Wow, you all did so well. I better get going.
  • casey882
    Options

Ricky Martin / livin la vida loca....................................10890
    One direction / what makes you beautiful .................9678........ I don't care I'm only doing that one once no way am I listernin to ...............................................................................................................this again in my life time lol I don't care how much u beat it by lol
    Jennifer Lopez pitbull..................................................8489

like i said im not doing one direction again lol the others ill have a few more goes at
    IMG_1410_zps1177359d.jpg
    IMG_1374_zpscbed2baa.jpg
    IMG_1409_zps368241b7.jpg

if any one nos how to resize plse let me no for some reason the whole pic is not showing as its to big ?????

New pic will follow on iPad at mo also has anyone played the battle mode it's awesome lol like street fighter but in dance moves lol
    And that on the dance floor is awesome I can't get anywhere near that I concerto the better man on that one
  • casey882
    Options
    What day does this end on and come nowhere are ur scores lol and I was thinking (which gave me a head ache) (don't normally think) lol if three people win one each song do those three get to choose one song each?? Ie you get to choose on how many u win ??? Sound fair???
  • Susantuti
    Options
    Ok, so I'm a little late to post this but here are my scores. I only attempted each song once this time. Just so you have an idea I've only done the One direction and the Jlo once or twice before this as they are not my favorites. But the Ricky Martin one I have done several times. I will try to be a little more competitive for the next round and try to beat my score. :-)

One Direction.......9243
    Jlo.........................6033
    Livin la vida loca...9972

You guys did great btw.
  • jello1369
    Options
    Left my totals at home (8500-9000 something on each song). So, I can say that I lost this week but I'm ready for week 2 challenge songs.

Nonetheless, I had fun dancing/bonding with my boyfriend's 15 yr old son.
  • Susantuti
    Options
    Week 2 Songs?? Anyone? WInner?
  • casey882
    Options
    I think I should only be choosing two songs as I only narrowly won on two and malicent killed us all on the third song so he should choose one ill post three though and malicent can choose one

Song one ..........................Skrillex.............. Rock N Roll
    Song two............................(Blues) Dancing Bros .......Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
    Song three..........................Punjabi MC .......................Beware Of The Boys........................malicent can change this one if he wants

Hopefully you all enjoy these choices if we let them run till next Wednesday / Thursday with the new week starting next Friday ??????
  • jello1369
    Options
    Hopefully you all enjoy these choices if we let them run till next Wednesday / Thursday with the new week starting next Friday ??????

Sounds good to me. Post by Thursday, winner posts new songs on Friday.
  • casey882
    Options
    i give up ive been trying to resize my photos and just the corner is coming up no matter what i do lol
  • casey882
    Options
    Scores so far
    My scores
    Song one ..........................Skrillex.............. Rock N Roll ..............................................................................7617
    Song two............................(Blues) Dancing Bros .......Everybody Needs Somebody To Love...............6690
    Song three..........................Punjabi MC .......................Beware Of The Boys.............................................6693.

My sons scores who now wants to take part lol
    Song one ..........................Skrillex.............. Rock N Roll ................................................................................9430
    Song two............................(Blues) Dancing Bros .......Everybody Needs Somebody To Love.................
    Song three..........................Punjabi MC .......................Beware Of The Boys...............................................8895

Flash little sod ill trip him up next time lol (I say little hes 19 lol) I wont mind but he done the two scores first time after laughing at me doing it and saying well u do better then u (should of kept my mouth shut lol)
  • Susantuti
    Options

Flash little sod ill trip him up next time lol (I say little hes 19 lol) I wont mind but he done the two scores first time after laughing at me doing it and saying well u do better then u (should of kept my mouth shut lol)

Haha! I totally pictured a 7 yr old.