So,I went back to Jenny!

AnnInTexas
AnnInTexas Posts: 75 Member
It worked for me two years ago... I lost 60 pounds. But I strayed from the program in a BIG way and now I find myself with 20 pounds back on! So I went back today, met a fabulous new consultant and I'm starting back on the plan tomorrow. I KNOW the program works, so the only reason I would fail is me!

Anyone else on the plan?

Replies

• Just joined again last week! In 2004 I lost 45 pounds and kept those pounds off for a number of years. I was a long distance runner then and now can't run anymore. Through the transition of finding a new exercise -- and through getting older, I gained it back again.

So now I am back with Jenny and, like you, I KNOW this works. I just have to keep a positive attitude about it!:
  • HI
    I am new to JC & MFP, about a week going into my second week; I lost my first 2 lbs last week. I'm diabetic not on medicine; my doctor and I decided that I would try to manage my diabetes with diet and exercise...I must confess that I was diagnosed probably about 4 to 5 years ago. I have been off and on with trying to lose weight and manage my illness, but in the last few months my health seems to have worsen.

So, I decided to join Jenny Craig; and was trying to track all of my calories in an easy fashion...this is when I found myfitnesspal (I already had it loaded on my phone), I couldn't believe how easy it was to scan, eat, and go! I always had issues with logging (just too time-consuming) and was so excited to find this work!

I'm so proud of myself; it has been a week almost two weeks and I have continued to track and stay within my eating plan.
  • AnnInTexas
    AnnInTexas Posts: 75 Member
    Welcome Peep! Congratulations on your first week's loss!

I just wrapped up my first week with Jenny -- lost 6.2 pounds!
    That tells me I was eating pretty badly before.

I'm doing my weigh ins on Saturdays - hoping that keeps me accountable on those blasted Friday nights when my hubby wants to go out.

Ann
  • Hi

Yes I am been on for 1 year slowly but surely I'm getting there, although I do think my body has it's own mind when I get on those scales.

Marion
  • Hi

I have been on Jenny for 1 year and reached my halfway goal and it have lost around the fattest part (belly area) 10 inches and I feel great, it does work, I was 80.5 kilos and now 72.2 I'm losing weight slowly, but my body shape has changed so much.

Keep going

Marion