Happy 2013!

Options
JeSuisPrest
JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
What are your goals for the year?

I want to increase my running distance, I am current at 4 miles and am hoping to add a mile a month. I want to strengthen my core and tone my arms.

Replies

• perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Fitness:
    I want to run again. I mean, really run. Since I ran a full marathon and half marathons after that for a couple of years, I've stopped. My workouts now consist of walking on the treadmill and I just started lifting some weights. I've got to change up the workout.
  • lcgoss
    lcgoss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to do my first 1/2 marathon in May!!!
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mine are to 1) stick with a fitness routine in order to 2) hit and keep my goal weight and to 3) develop overall strength, as well. I'm doing the Elegant by Easter challenge to help me get to it!

Happy New Year, everyone!
  • jeanandgang
    Options
    New here, I'm 41 soon to be 42 & the mom of 5 kids, including two sets of twins. I have to say it wasn't just the name of the group that drew me in, but when I saw the name "JeSuisPrest" I knew right away I'd found another fan of the "Outlander" books! I'm currently re-reading the series for the umpteenth time.

Anyway, I'm currently at 253 & would like to be around 160ish, that's my "big" goal. My smaller ones are to workout at least 5 times a week and to faithfully track everything that I eat.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    New here, I'm 41 soon to be 42 & the mom of 5 kids, including two sets of twins. I have to say it wasn't just the name of the group that drew me in, but when I saw the name "JeSuisPrest" I knew right away I'd found another fan of the "Outlander" books! I'm currently re-reading the series for the umpteenth time.

Anyway, I'm currently at 253 & would like to be around 160ish, that's my "big" goal. My smaller ones are to workout at least 5 times a week and to faithfully track everything that I eat.

I've read all the books and am now listening to them while I run. I'm up to A Breath of Snow and Ashes.
  • jeanandgang
    Options
    I'm up to that one as well. Can never read them enough!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Close to goal and then starting maintence. Trying to keep up on my workouts.
  • truckerbabe67
    Options
    my new goal is to lose 70 lbs. by Jan 2014 ( or preferablly Dec. 31st of 2013 or sooner!) I went off the wagon for a while, but back on and ready to go again...this time i plan on accomplishing my goal! I just need to stay focused..and not give up!
    just do it one day at a time