Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introducing myself

Hi my name's Folasade, I'm 21 and currently weight 315.6 I'm relatively new to all of this but I though hey why not give it a go; any help is better than no help right :smile: Anyway please feel free to add me and we can encourage each other on this journey

Replies

• stephlillyann4ever
    stephlillyann4ever Posts: 18 Member
    Hello

names stephanie..25 years old.
    i have a two year old..name LillyAnn

and i just want to be the mom she is proud of..i remember when i was young...at times i was ashamed of my mom bc she was over weight..and i don't want that for me

so here i am..my first month with mfp..and i love it

i just joined two days ago..to this group..and finally got a chance to introduce myself

so if you like add me

can't wait to get to know everyone
  • Name: Jackie / 27yo
    SW: 236
    CW: 193ish (broke down and been bad, too scared to step onto the scale)
    GW: 140 (but will revise as I continue losing... its more about how I look than what I weigh)

I've been on here a while, it's always nice to have support from others, friends & family often are not the best to rely on. feel free to add!
  • iffy8
    iffy8 Posts: 64
    Hi! I joined the MFP app almost 2 weeks ago and just found the Internet site today. I'm looking for friends I can relate to. I'm 5'5" , 26, and mother of a soon to be 5 year old. I had started a weight loss journey in September of 2010 starting at 181lbs. By February 2011 I was at 115lbs. All I did was walk twice a week. No dieting. I lost the majority of the weight December to January at which point I wasn't working out at all or dieting but I was working a very physically demanding and stressful job. I ended up getting a different job and slowly packed on the pounds the next year. The past 6 months it seems I have done nothing but blown up in size. Since my new job is entirely sitting, involves a lot of going out to dinner, and is very late hours. In December 2012 I was asked if I was "pregnant" and that was my final wake up call. I joined the gym on January 14th and have gone as much as I can fit into my busy schedule (5 times so far) and have tried to do at home workouts. I had weighted myself on several different scales that all gave different weights (165-193lbs) but I got on the scale this Monday and it said 170lbs then had my daughter get on it to make sure her weight was the same as when she was just at the doctors (it was). I want to get down to 125lbs at least. My current workout at the gym is the treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. I want to lose the weight before I try strength training or tonight. I'm not quite sure if 3 days a week at the gym will be enough. I just need a friend or two to share ideas with, be each others motivation, or shoulder. Someone with knowledge on this stuff I need guidance I guess...plus I'm still trying to figure out the app LOL so anyways...HI!!
  • Hi!!! I'm Victoria. I'm 21, almost 22, and I currently weigh 216.4 pounds. My goal weight is 170!

I'm a nursing student so life gets kind of crazy sometimes so I'm on here to help myself keep better track of what I eat and for some motivation. I'm getting married in Fall 2014 so that's my main source of inspiration to lose some weight but I know I will definitely need some help not falling off the wagon again!

31912001.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter