Would you no longer love Santa if he lost jelly belly? 1/23

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.freeworkoutsguide.com/bellyfatloss.html
To continue the theme we will challenge ourselves to read one of the articles on belly jiggle and see which one you want to incorporate in your day today. Is it what you eat? Do you need more intense shorter hard-core workouts? Or do you need like me a stretching exercise to help you de-stress?
See which one is you today and challenge yourself to change TODAY one activity!

Oh and since no one read this yesterday but one person discipline says you must do this one again! So pick one and do it today! BAM!
http://www.oxygenmag.com/Training/Slideshows/Five-Moves-for-Sexy-Abs.aspx#slide-1

Peace,
WW

Replies

• WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I need the de-stress module, so I will be doing some stretches before and after I hit the trail at the park today. Only one of the ab moves I can incorporate is the ball roll since I have a ball at home (once I blow it back up again) to add into the ab routine Super Trainer has me working on for the days I'm not in the gym (I know the article says do in the gym, but can't use the gym when nobody's there and since there's no classes going on today -at least not at the time I can be there after work- the likelihood of the gym being open is small)
  • MrsRosenow
    MrsRosenow Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I definitely need to work on the stretching BEFORE and after my workouts! I plan to do that today! As well as some abs before my class! Thanks! :)
  • jaimesuefit
    Options
    I'm going to try to integrate some bodyweight cardio into my routine. These have been difficult for me because I need to be careful about an old injury.
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i need all of thee above
  • JezcaLeean
    Options
    Hey now, I did do side crunch on bench yesterday lol. I like to combine it with my back raises since I am on that bench regardless. Unfortunately, I didn't read the post first (it was suggested to me by a gym-rat). As for today's post, I am incorporating restorative stretching into my routine (something i usually forget to do) in the hopes that it will help me remove some belly fat.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Stretching really helps me de-stress which helps with the stress hormone issue...I need to commit to do it more often then I do it!

But other then that I need the hard core exercises!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the shrinkingjeans.net January Fab Abs with Beatrix. I have noticed a difference. Last night I had to do 75 sit-ups old school style, 27 push-ups, and 1 minute 50 second plank. I do the plank first because I struggle with that one the most.

Yes, I would love Santa if he did not have a jiggly belly. But I am not leaving out carrots unless he really wants me to. I will leave him healthier cookies but I am not giving up the cookies. lol
  • CindyRip
    CindyRip Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Stretches