Week 4- home stretch!

Options
kanncm
kanncm Posts: 139 Member
Day 21 done, first day of level 3, wow! Keep it going strong everyone, almost done!!!

Replies

• purpleree6
    Options
    I did day 1 level 1 yesterday but did level 2 today. I may try to alternate between the 2, although I really have pulled a muscle in my abs and it hurts when doing the leg movements in the ab work! I found I barely broke into a sweat with level 3...
  • kanncm
    Options
    Just do what feels best for you and you will get it done. Day 22 done here. ;-)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I had some stuff come up this weekend and missed a day. I start level 3 tomorrow!! WOO HOOO!!!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I am so far behind!! Saturday my knee started hurting and swelling so I rested for a few days, did a zumba class last and felt good. So the plan was back to 30ds today and TOM hit. Are you freakin kidding me!!! Gonna force myself to get it done today, I just have that "blah don't want to do anything but curl up with a blanket and read feeling" going on. :frown:

I should have level 2 done Friday
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    you can do this Tammi!! TOM throws everything off but I always feel better when I make myself workout during TOM.
  • purpleree6
    Options
    Tammi I think I'm due soon and am totally demotivated! Lets do this!!
  • kanncm
    Options
    Going to do day 23 right now.
  • kanncm
    Options
    And day 23 is done!
  • kanncm
    Options
    Day 24 done!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    doubled up and did D23 and 24 today
  • kanncm
    Options
    doubled up and did D23 and 24 today

Thats awesome!! I just did day 25 and I went to the gym this morning to try Les Mills Sh'bam, so fun! Finish strong!!