I love my walks with Leslie

Options
coburngirl
coburngirl Posts: 69 Member
Leslie is the one I always come back to even when I check out other videos. Im recovering from thyroid cancer and treatment and it's so nice to be able to do a workout that doesn't make me dizzy. I hope everyone has a great new year and I'm shooting for a goal of 2+ miles per day

Replies

• princessf1
    princessf1 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't know if its her perkiness or positive attitude and energy but I look forward to my workouts with her! Ha!

I will be starting our January walk challenge this weekend, we set our goal of miles to walk for the month and start walking! The support and inspiration of this group is amazing. Would love for you to join us!!
  • Knyvern
    Knyvern Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love my walks with her too, especially when there is 6 inches of snow outside my front door.
  • coburngirl
    coburngirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love my walks with her too, especially when there is 6 inches of snow outside my front door.
    Oh I bet. Its a nice break from my treadmill too!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I too love my walks with her a dive been doing them since '01 and I never get tired of her!! It makes me feel good :)

Feel free to add me if u like :)

Have an awesome Sunday!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's videos! I just started back with her today, I did her 4 mile power walk. I'm going on vacation in a little over a month and I need to get swimsuit ready by then! Lol if anyone is interested in being friends and holding me accountable for exercising I I would love to hear from you!
  • starbeck33
    starbeck33 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am a migraine sufferer and Leslie's videos (specifically her 2 mile "Walk This Way") dvd has been a life saver in order to reach my walking goals for the Jan 2013 challenge. I noticed temporary relief in my headache and discomforts as the endorphins kick in.