Happy Hump Day!! (Week #3)

Options
How is everyone doing??Any struggles? I notice this group has over 900+ member....YAY!! The question is -- Who is still participating in this challenge??

I would also like suggestions on how to make this challenge more fun and exciting? Please share any ideas? Do any of y'all know of any fun and interesting weigh-loss challenges? Please share?

149s2di.png

Replies

• ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    With little sleep last night due to a sick boy, my run this morning was monumental in my head. After 30 minutes, I cleared two miles, and honestly, I could have kept going if I hadn't have stopped to do a quick check in on the lil guy. Pretty tired now, I guess I will sleep good tonight! Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!
  • MasterKat
    MasterKat Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm still here! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Suggestion.... I have my own personal daily goal of 10,000 steps. See how many you can get in....can you beat yesterdays??
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I loved your last challenge and got close to completing it. I have now finished that one and am working on this new one.

My mini victory today was at the nutritionist's office. He was extremely happy with my progress and gave me some new ideas on how to shift my food around to get more out of it. My blood pressure was 107/70 (HURRAY) instead of 130/90 (from August 2012).
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi I really injoy this group !water is very good and only missed one day of exercise,working. On iron and protein ,added some turkey lunch meat for today we will see how that go "s .not loseing like I'd like but ad long as I stay in the game sorta to speak I'm in no big hurry ,have a great day I am so very happy
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and will continue to be! I don't follow all the posts since it gets to time consuming and often very repetitive. But I do check in and read a few from time to time. Much love and many Thanks for being there and being supportive.
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Also went to the nutritionist today. Got some great tips, and she basically keep doing what you're doing and the weight will come off. So, that was a bonus.

One thing that is hard is not eating out with coworkers at lunch. I find it hard to say no, but have packed my lunch every day so far this month. I can and will do this!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    Still here and going strong. First time I have stuck with a group/challenge for longer than a week/week and a half. Doing well and I cannot wait to see what the end of this week brings for weigh in.
  • nmccray918
    nmccray918 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Still here!! I have been trying to challenge myself with C25K and it's been challenging. i haven't really followed many of the group mini-challenges because some of them were a bit much for me (the no sugar thing is a no go). I check this group daily to see how everyone is doing, though. :)
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    doing the same thing 10,000 steps . so i am averaging 10,000-10,600.
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WHAT IS THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE?
  • Foggy7640
    Options
    I am still here and keep it up !!! :bigsmile:
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm still here although trying to move house so not finding a great deal of time to be active on the forums! Just let's keep up with the challenges - the pre christmas group I was in started strong on challenges but petered out very quickly! We are all doing good so let's keep it going:smile:
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Still here as well, really enjoy the exercise challenges (I have my own thing going on with the nutrition right now). Hoping to see some progress on the scale soon, but been feeling great and clothes are getting looser.

Keep up the great work :drinker:
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    still here !
    keep up the good work everyone!
    diana
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! It's hard to track my weight on here when I'm using a different scale from here than the scale for my work weight loss challenge that I am using my ticker for. But, I'm staying strong with my healthy eating..whole foods! I've been getting in at least 6 servings of veggies and 3 servings of fruit each day and limiting my meat intake to once a day or once every other day. =) My goal for the rest of the week is to get up in the morning and do my workout video. I did it this morning and tonight I have a date with the stationary bike while I watch my favorite show...The Vampire Diaries!!!! :love: Hope everyone else has a great day! :bigsmile:
  • 89curves89
    89curves89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm still her and have lost 4lb in total so far. I'm pleased with my little self but also amazed at how great everyone is doing!! We can all do this and we're all proving we can!! well done guys, keep it up :-)