Weigh-In

Options
MissDefinate
MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
Please post current weight here on the designated day!So far we have decided on Saturdays! It might change to Mondays to make it more challenging! This thread will be locked on Monday Nights and Open on Saturday!

Replies

• Niharika_sri
    Niharika_sri Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Mondays would be perfect for me.. It will be my Tuesday n since I weigh myself on Tuesdays so great!
    N il post my current weight after 8hrs.. It's already Sunday 1:30am here! Makes no sense weighing now!
  • amandabateman411
    Options
    I was 187.4 this morning.
  • Shanni827
    Shanni827 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today 183.6
  • Niharika_sri
    Options
    Shanni! Ditto! 183.6!!
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I will be charting this info!
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    1/19: 252.2
  • btranblb
    Options
    I'm a little late but 2/21: 224
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    Alright, it is better late than never! You can do it! No, you are doing it!
  • alt4598
    Options
    Current weight is 212... will weigh-in again on Saturday!
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    Thanks Showtime!
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I weigh in Sunday's and Mondays (for two different groups) So I will give you my Sunday weight if that is ok with you. :-)

• Rosytakesoff
    Options
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    That will work!
  • amandabateman411
    Options
    I weighed 183.6 this morning. I am soo excited. Didn't expect to lose much this week, but so happy I did. It rly helps to stay motivated when you see the numbers dropping. I think I need to go ahead and take my before pics.
  • alt4598
    Options
    Weighed in at 210, which is down -2 for me!
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    I am so proud of you both, Amanda and Showtime! Keep it up! How do you feel this week?
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    249.2 , This week I was stressed and was very ill. I also feel very hormonal, ladies you know what I mean!lol! I did have a good start but ended it bad. I wanted to do better! I will be starting this Les Mills combat program! I hope it motivates me!
  • Niharika_sri
    Options
    182.2 pounds, could have done better, bt I guess the exam stress got better of me :(
  • MissDefinate
    Options
    Ok, you have to find time to relax and take a break! I know how school can do you! Everyday designate time to just relax and focus on something besides school work! You are doing great!
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late report. I usually weigh in on Monday mornings...and on the weekends I simply use mfp app on my phone which I haven't figured out (I've looked) where I can get to groups on my phone...so here I am. 241.0 I am TICKLED! This is 11.8 pounds this month! :-)