Jan 22-Jan 29

Options
2ujmmpx.png

Will post more soon!

Replies

• JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Okay, so...I've been gone awhile, but I really need to get back on track.
    I usually weigh myself on Fridays, so if I post my weight on Friday, I do it in this thread, right?
  • JetzGurl
    JetzGurl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    oops, posted twice...I guess I'm just that eager :wink:
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    yup just post it here! Accepting all weigh-ins until Monday at midnight! (even tuesday morning lol)

I'm going to weigh in now!

[Start Weight: 194]

--Week 1: 194lbs --
    --Week 2: 195lbs +1
    --Week 3: 193lbs -2
    --Week 4: 193lbs 0
    --Week 5: 191lbs -2
    --Week 6: 192 +1
    --Week 7: 193 +1
    --Week 8: 192 -1
    --Week 9: 190 -2
    [Goal Weight: 180]
    Remaining until goal: 10lbs

OMG 10lbs left?! I think I got this!

O.M.G! So I decided to try to eat 20% below my TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). I recalculated all my goals tailored to me, rather than the standard MFP thing. MFP isn't too far off but it really helped me!!

I just did what this guy said:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12#

You find out your Body Fat % and then your BMR, (he gives you calculators to use) and then you take 20% of that off and that is the calories you eat! It was very interesting to read! If you find that you are having trouble, I'd advise to use this!

Happy Logging! Looking forward to Monday!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Weigh in this morning at 193.6 - finally a bit of a loss.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 208.4 Small loss, but I'm still sick so I haven't been working out.
  • linea27
    linea27 Posts: 45
    Options
    Weighing in at 147!! First real loss since mid December--I'm super excited! These last 20 pounds are super hard to get off though, that's for sure!
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Back at 137! I was scared to weigh in today because this TOM has been hell. I was up 6 lbs. this Friday at 143. I knew it was water weight, but it still bothers me to see it. Been really watching my sodium intake and upping my water. And it worked! Would love to see a real loss before Valentine's Day.
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    no change this week...i am still at same weight:
    starting weight: 127 pounds
    last week weight : 125 pounds
    current weight :125 pounds

My son turned 2 last Friday and i ate lots of junk at the party and while preparing for the party :)
    I am happy at least the weight is maintained.