Ok so happy time

Options
jenbit
jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
Since everyone has started such debatable threads the last few day I thought I would start one thats a little less.

What are something about the other sex that your love? Not stuff they do for you that you love but stuff about them you love..... And everybodies opinion is right on this one lol

Replies

• will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Can boobs be a correct answer? Because I think if we had a bunch of Boob shots as avatars today it would really bring the anger level down. Everyone likes boobs, men and women.

Maybe we can get Zach to show his boobs too, I think the ladies would like that!! Ill see if I have a boob pic and change mine, because Im a trend setter!
  • oualum26
    oualum26 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It could be ti**y Thursday!
  • jenbit
    Options
    Can boobs be a correct answer? Because I think if we had a bunch of Boob shots as avatars today it would really bring the anger level down. Everyone likes boobs, men and women.

Maybe we can get Zach to show his boobs too, I think the ladies would like that!! Ill see if I have a boob pic and change mine, because Im a trend setter!

Boobs are tomorrow... I have an epic new one to upload tonight :devil:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I would rather see Zach's sex V than his boobs.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I love the way a woman smells. I love the way a woman breathes when her heartbeat picks up. I love the way a woman responds to my touch. I could go on forever....but I'll leave some for the other gentlemen.
  • jenbit
    Options
    I love a man arms (wether they work out or not)

I love the way a man smells (BTW in the last 10 yrs they have come out with some amazing bady washes for men) Snifffffffff:smooched:

I love watching a man play video games (the level of conetration is endearing)

I love how men can sit in silence.:heart:
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love the way a woman smells. I love the way a woman breathes when her heartbeat picks up. I love the way a woman responds to my touch. I could go on forever....but I'll leave some for the other gentlemen.

yadda yadda yadda... Show me your boobs!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I love the touch of a man's hand on the small of my back and kisses on my forehead or the nape of my neck.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options

Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a winner (and show your boobs too!)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I love their soft legs and boobs.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

If that's you in your pic then I love I could invite you over for laundry day because my washer is broken and I don't have a washboard around.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

Well, if you're going to be like that...I always check out the *kitten* first.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I love the way a (clean) man smells. Ha. Seriously makes me weak in the knees.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

If that's you in your pic then I love I could invite you over for laundry day because my washer is broken and I don't have a washboard around.

Deal , as long as I am payed in bacon for each hour my services are required.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I love the way a (clean) man smells. Ha. Seriously makes me weak in the knees.

Ditto. I'm in heaven after my man shaves and kisses me. The smell takes me somewhere else!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Bacon makes everything better :heart:

baconlube-500x333.jpg
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I love that hungry look. You know what look I mean.
  • jenbit
    Options

baconlube-500x333.jpg

Where did you buy that kits... I have "someone" who would love that stuff
  • jenbit
    Options
    I love that hungry look. You know what look I mean.

oh yes the naked smoldering lust in Their eyes.....:love:
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

baconlube-500x333.jpg

Where did you buy that kits... I have "someone" who would love that stuff

http://store.baconsalt.com/Naughty-Bacon_c_43.html

I just don't have anyone willing to use it with me :cry:

Edit: I have people willing to have sex with me, but no one seems interested in using the lube itself. Sad face.