My Fit Foods....

Options
Danny_Boy13
Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
So I have decided to really give this a shot. I did the math and for me to eat at My Fit Foods and am not spending too much moreif any then eating at my usual places. The places I usually eat are not fast food. They are usually healthy establishments, Subway (depending on what you order), SouperSalad, Genghis Grill, ect. I am eating breakfast and lunches from My Fit Foods during the work week. Anyone else try My Fit Foods?

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I grab lunch from there all the time, and several people I know have done their "21 Day Challenge" and have all had GREAT results. Really helps you get in the habit of eating healthy meals and knowing what your body needs so when you're done with the challenge you can make your own meals similar to those at MFF. Plus they have a lot of variety, so I never really get bored with the food. It would be too expensive for me to do, since I make most of my meals at home for cheap, but if you're going to spend the money anyway, it's definitely worth it!
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Havent tried the My Fit Foods but it may be a great alternative.
  • RHeger
    RHeger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just started the challenge today. How did it work out for you?
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    I did not do the challenge but I did my own thing. I just prepared about 4-5 days worth of food, packaged them and just brought it to work. I did well. In three weeks I was down 7 lbs. I ate clean, but not super clean. I did however feel full but still hungry, but that is what I usually am like when I eat clean anyhow. All in all I would have received the same results but saved money doing it on my own. I will though stop in from time to time and get a few things if I want something different or to get new ideas for my own meal planning.
  • amandacillin
    amandacillin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, there isn't a My Fit Food in my area. We do have two places that I go sometimes instead of Fast Food. Mostly, I prepare EVERYTHING I will be putting into my mouth for the week on Sundays. It is a pain but 2 hours of that is way better grabbing something that will go straight to my butt! I had my measurements done for this quarter and lost 10 inches all over and only 6 pounds, I was expecting more .... I've really worked my butt off!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Options
    ^ Meh... you are not missing much Amanda.