Insanity Question.

Options
Hi all, I received Insanity as a second hand gift (a get your *kitten* into gear sort of gift) and started it last Sunday. However I dont have all the paperwork as its either been used or lost and so I am slightly confused about the workout schedule. Next week on one of the days its says "Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs" they seem to both be on the same DVD but then there is also a separate DVD called "Cardio Abs". Do I do two workouts that day and which Cardio Abs do I use?
Thanks

Replies

• NatCorona
    NatCorona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! follow this link:
    http://theinsaneworkoutprogram.com/about-insanity/insanity-workout-schedule/

I'm on my 3rd week of insanity and what it looks like to me is that for your first month, you will use the Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs DVD. It's two different workouts on one DVD and halfway through the 1st month you do both workouts. It looks like you won't get into the Cardio Abs DVD until the 2nd month with you MAX exercises. Hope this helps and good luck!
  • this_time_nextyear
    Options
    Thats brilliant thanks! I couldn't understand when they were both labelled the same but that makes it all clearer.