Pants Personality...

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
What is your pants personality? Are you as relaxed as a pair of boyfriend jeans? As uptight as a pair of designer jeans? As proper as a pair of tailored slacks? As freewheeling as a pair of capri's? As forgiving as a pair jeans with a healthy dose of lycra fiber blended in? As bright and fun as a pair of colored skinnies? As stuffy as a pair of trousers?

Tell me what kind of pants would represent you or as Barbara Walters would say if you were a pair of pants what kind would you be and why? Bonus points for whether or not you actually wear that style.

Replies

• NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have no idea... Probably changes daily.

But I'd like to be a sexy pair of curvy dress jeans!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I think I'm sometimes as carefree as capri's even though I threw all mine out when I saw an episode of "what not to wear" and they said capri's flatter no one.
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    I'm that go-to comfy pair of your favorite jeans that you can never let go of, no matter what.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'm that go-to comfy pair of your favorite jeans that you can never let go of, no matter what.
    aawww!
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    lol. sappy, right?!
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be boyfriend jeans and coloured skinnies... and I'd also like to wear them! :happy: