Favorite Character(s)?

Options
moriuh
moriuh Posts: 72 Member
My personal favorite is Carol, but I love Maggie, Glenn, Daryl, and Andrea too. Honestly I like all the characters except The Governor, even Shane I've warmed up to over time.

Replies

• fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Shane was by far one of my favorites (my husband all was jokes about me being the female Shane) . Daryl and Michonne are now my two favorites. Rick is making a come back for me. He has become more hard and strait forward this season and i like that.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love Carol. Darryl and Glen are a very close second!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Daryl freaking Dixon.
    There can be no other...
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Rick, Daryl, Glenn & Maggie...and I think Carol. Carol I didn't like last season, but this season, I'm liking her. I'm having a tough time with Andrea- just not liking her choices since the beginning pretty much.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Daryl. The End.
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Shane was very fun for me getting to see how he developed since he died so early on in the comic. I think I liked him best. He (next to Daryl) was a zombie killing machine and a real survivor type, bring in his police training as an expert shooter. Too bad he went nuts at the end. Daryl is, of course, a great character as well.

I liked Andrea by the end of season 2, but she really lost it for me so far this season. I think Tyrese will also turn out to be a fantastic character.
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    Daryl, obviously! I do love the relationship between him and Carol. It's very sweet. Other than that, I LOVE Rick and Michonne. And Merle is my favorite character to hate!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Daryl, 100xs Daryl! And I like Carol, too...and Maggie and Glen, and Rick. I just love this freaking show...I love them all, well except Andrea.
  • SelfHelpJunky
    SelfHelpJunky Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've always loved Glenn since Season 1! I love most of the others too, but I think he's the only character that started out good and kept getting better and more valuable to the group.
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Daryl, Rick, Michonne, Glenn in that order lol :)