Exercise? Ha!

When is the best time you find to exercise? I am up at 5:45 a.m. for work and my son goes to bed around 7:30 p.m., then I typically stay up for at least 2 hours grading papers or planning for school. I am just finding it very difficult to find time! Suggestions, please!

Replies

• On days that I don't have much time for exercising I do Jillian Michaels "30 day shred" the videos are only 20 minutes long :)
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Are you able to hit up a gym before supper that has a day care? or shortly after supper before bed? My kids LOVE the gym daycare and beg to go even if we are there just to play!
  • getfitLiss
    getfitLiss Posts: 11 Member
    Finding time can be difficult for a working mom, my best suggestion...make time. There are lots of workouts you can do around the house that only require a few seconds or minutes. Sometimes i'll do 50 squats while i'm brushing my hair or teeth. If you have a lunch break at work, take 15 minutes to take a brisk walk or find a spot to do some crunches. If someone can watch your son for you in the evenings, for one hour, that would be ideal to get a workout in. 2-3 times a week will make a big difference in your results.

hope this helps!