New and would love some support!!!

Options
clm3347
clm3347 Posts: 6 Member
Hi All! My name is Christine and I have been a member on here for some time, but have been slacking a bit. It's been a busy year of getting married, job hunting, moving, and now getting through the holidays. I recently got my first iphone, so I have no excuse for logging in now! :) I haven't weighed in for awhile so i will be doing that first think tomorrow morning! YIKES! I would love to connect with others who are in a similar place!

Replies

• kellygettinginshape
    Options
    Welcome back :) I just sent you a friend request. I'm new on here so I'm also looking for friends.
  • qbnprncess
    qbnprncess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar position, have been on my fitness pal for a while, but im hitting the reset button! Will send a request.
  • bens_babygurl
    bens_babygurl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hello,
    my name is bessie a busy mother of 3 kiddos and lots of running around being a wife, mother, the only income for our family with what seems to be no spare time :( i really need to get back into shape and good health. I have let myself go in many areas
    i need support! i dont have any friends to help me
  • javs_23
    javs_23 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me been on MFP for the last 45days or so and definite believer of the more the merrier :)
  • laurayeo2
    Options
    Me as well! Anyone feel free to add me :) I'm pressing "restart" too, with my first official weigh in after a week tomorrow! Wish me luck :)
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    I've just started a new account (been here since September originally) so feel free to add me :smile:
  • totsy88
    Options
    I just restarted my account, i was slacking as well. I just moved to a new city not to long ago with a new job and am trying to behave! :)
  • Jackielyn17
    Options
    Not so new, but am always looking for support, often better than close friends & family :)
  • BeccaAshley07
    Options
    Welcome Back! Feel free to add me :)
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome, and best of luck! :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday and will provide support when needed!
  • JOSPENCER101
    Options
    Hi this is my first time back in a while as well looking for new friends to give and receive support and the occasional kick up the butt! :D
  • brunnerlc12
    brunnerlc12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I restarted my account yesterday. I have been an MFP-er for a bit now, and this time, I am DETERMINED to make it work! Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends to help me keep on track!
  • catrice5
    catrice5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm new here. I've used Lose It! and the Jillian Michaels program before, but switched to MFP because some friends have it and using this is a better way to encourage them. :)

Question: What is your goal (or what are your goals) and what are you doing to achieve it/them?
  • amandabrowne7165
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me as well. I need all the support I can get. lol
  • LaNetsah
    LaNetsah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. You're welcome to send me a request, I'd be happy to support you :)
  • Nmira09
    Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'm Nathalie and recently started using MFP again this year. I'm feeling motivated although I find it really hard sometimes! Let's support each other!
  • Ydrgn
    Ydrgn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    same boat, started last year lost 30 lbs but stopped logging in and gained 10 back but am determined to get back on track and continue trying to build a better lifestyle. I know it can be done and would be glad to support you on your journey. Feel free to add me, same goes to everyone on here :)
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've joined recently too! I've got a long way to go, so feel free to add me!
  • smruggles
    smruggles Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've added everyone on here, so welcome back!! =) Feel free to add me as well... I've been a daily member for 33 days [as of today] and I love the supportive attitude of MFP!
  • alliepoo24
    Options
    I just started! If anyone wants to be support for each other, feel free to add me!! I need all i can get! :)