Om nom Jillian

Options
Anyone else have a guilty crush on Jillian Michaels? I used to have it baaaaaad but now I've watched 30DS so many times I sadly have to shut her up :-p

Also, if you haven't seen this video, you totally should :-D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0CVJ1n4aL0

Replies

• MusicalPaws
    Options
    YES. Every episode of The Biggest Loser I watch I'm constantly going on about how hot she is. xD
  • NegroWaffles
    Options
    I'll have her in my pocket, to go, please.
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You know I just don't think she's attractive. She's got a great bod, but there is something about her face that throws me off. Not sure why, but nope. Also, like you after listening to her so many times on 30DS I kinda wanted to stab her.

That being said the lovely ladies she has with her doing the 30DS are NOM NOM NOM. The blonde with the abs that you want to lick and explore, and my goodness the chocolate goddess with those legs that I want to .. well you know what I want.

Jillian no, her probably straight back up dancers? Hell yes.
  • zipora21
    zipora21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOL Love this post!

I Met her in 2009 at a Peta protest. I walked up to her and her energy was amazing. She is a tiny thing. The most calm and welcoming aura. She was so incredibly sweet!!!! The Biggest Loser is my favorite show, I watch her and trip out when she is in "Trainer" Mode.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You know I just don't think she's attractive. She's got a great bod, but there is something about her face that throws me off. Not sure why, but nope.

Haha that's what my gf thinks too! ^__^ I love her bod and her attitude in general ;)
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    She's not my type but I've often thought I wouldn't mind having her yelling at me in the gym ;)
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Nothing guilty about my crush- the woman is FIT
  • bbail016
    bbail016 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMGosh YES! I'm so glad she's back on BL, now I get to drool every week :)
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    she is my lover lol. i drive my girlfriend insane because everytime we watch BL I am just drooling over her!
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My original reason for ever watching Biggest Loser. Flipped through channels, saw her (:heart:) , heard her voice, (:love:), immediately became a fangirl. :flowerforyou:
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    god, jillan is soo hot, i want to explore her ;)
  • senwithers
    senwithers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've loved Jillian since early seasons of the Biggest Loser! I used to just drool over her haha I went to her Maximize Your Life show here in Philly on Friday and she is just awesome.
  • SailorSarah311
    SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    There is an ad with her photo on it right on my page as we speak. I still have the issue of Health Magazine where she was on the cover, and that came out months ago. She's amazingly beautiful.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Yeah I like her hair, and her arms and her body..... and her voice when she's not being a total PITA.
    There's something slightly off about her face but hey, I'm not perfect.
    Yeah, I crush on her hard. (And hey Natalie and Anita aren't so bad from 30DS)
  • bcarman86
    bcarman86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't know if she's more sexy or scary..