Face Off on SyFy?

Options
Anyone else love this show? The new season started last night!

Replies

• IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I do, this show is awesome. But I missed it last night, I sure hope my DVR got it.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i do like this show.... everyone was so good last night, there is always one that isn't that good, but they were all good, even that weirdo judge who just won't smile said so.
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love it! I do have to say that I don't like the judges sometimes. They are a little too flip floppy on their standards, and contradict themselves from show to show. I do love to the the end results though, amazing works.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how far it's come. Like someone else said, it seems that this year everyone brought their A Game right out of the gates!
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I like the show but I didn't like what most of them did for a "Goblin King" character.. Most of the ones they made were more like elemental beings as opposed to looking like a goblin.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    can't wait to watch it tonight on my dvr! love the show!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    wow lol what a coincidence i literally just discovered this show a day or two ago on 1channel.ch i was looking for an alternative to watch series since its been down for a few weeks and finally came across this site. it also has movies, and the links are good the only downside is you kind of have to know what you're looking for, it doesnt have a popular this week feature like watch series. but wow i am rambling on about this but to answer your question yes i love this show and im only half way through the first season. im like those people that find a new show they like and watch all six seasons in six days :drinker:
  • Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    and the winner is...vince neil's makeup! or his bling, or his hair, or his zipper shirts from the 1980's. Yes, I do like this show.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i didn't think the make ups from this week were that strong. The person who won did have good stuff but i thought mostly everyone else had poor stuff, which surprised me since last week everyone was so good.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    i didn't think the make ups from this week were that strong. The person who won did have good stuff but i thought mostly everyone else had poor stuff, which surprised me since last week everyone was so good.

I was REALLY disappointed with this weeks jobs. Some of them were just beyond poor quality. I mean, you have the chance to have your superhero PUBLISHED in DC comics and that's what you show them?
  • MrsSawicki
    Options
    Agreed! None of the were DC worthy. I was disappointed. And I am waiting patiently for Eric F. to go home.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I place some of the blame on the show itself for the huge fail. IMO, a superhero challenge isn't the right choice for a show like this. A majority of superheros are normal looking people with special powers/gifts. They don't have jacked up faces and things like that. I think if the challenge was to make a villain, it would've gone a lot better.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I love it!