400!!!

Options
Did we seriously just hit the 400 member mark. This is so great that it is catching on. We have an awesome group. Welcome everyone new. Remember if you are just getting started it is not too late....its always better to start today than wait for the next Jan 1st to come around.

Good job team!

Replies

• babyskunkles
    babyskunkles Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I really love our group. I have looked at threads about topics that seemed interesting to me (outside of our group), just to be disappointed. There is so much negativity. The topic starts off fine, but then it goes downhill because of people being disrespectful to one another. I am so proud to say that I haven't seen even one negative comment on any topic in this group!!! Yay, Us! :bigsmile:
  • fritoslave
    Options
    I agree. Love the comradery and positive reinforcement. All comments that I have read are very uplifting and encouraging. Very helpful group!! Thanks everyone!!
  • wasmws1138
    Options
    This group has been great. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings.
  • kpierce169
    kpierce169 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I agree. Some of the outside posts are completely stupid, crass, or a combo of the two!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I too love our group! I feel we are a VERY uplifting, motivating a supportive group!!!!!! I hope it all continues to stay this way and we keep going until all or at least most of us REACH OUR GOALS!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    It's encouraging to see everyone say "I lost 1 lb" or "I'm up this week but overall down" or even "I'm up this week but I'm going to work hard at it next week." It's keeping me motivated every week!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So glad I joined this group! You are the best. I love the support and friendship:)